Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE Please...

Saboteur009

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

akZarr and I'm sold!!! Double Pirate Cannon Barrage!!!!

"Ba-Ba-BLAM!"

...baboombadabadaboom... badaboomboombadoom..badoom...lol ain't we some fun-lovin' idiots.

Why hold back? Go all the way with all the guns!

53633_e501c09d6e2d48fc3c391937b7dcdc5e.j

And we're getting sidetracked from OP...

Edited by Gamma745

No. No one can have the aklato prime, it's hostage exclusive only. Only hostages can have it. 

No. They're not coming back. It'll violated the trust between DE and the hostages if DE brings it to everyone. So no. Never ask for the aklato prime again. 

1 minute ago, kyori said:

No. No one can have the aklato prime, it's hostage exclusive only. Only hostages can have it. 

No. They're not coming back. It'll violated the trust between DE and the hostages if DE brings it to everyone. So no. Never ask for the aklato prime again. 

But why though? doesn't DE do enough for the hostages by having us save them? I'm pretty sure, having the Aklato Prime would help me save hostages more efficiently. 

7 minutes ago, kyori said:

Not going to lie, I love this more than I should haha.
so meta.

Operatives be like "yeah, you keep saying I'm dumb for walking into bullets, but look what I got! what's that, you can't use two of these? aww *gets one shot* "erm... little help?"

3 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

I don't think we are ready for that much firepower...

speak for yourself, I'll give up my plat in a heartbeat for AkTigris, because that means we could get AkTigris Prime!!

3 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Why hold back? Go all the way with all the guns!

nobody mentioned Dual Opticor or Dual Supra, shame on you.

IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZOOR BLAAAAH!

6 hours ago, kyori said:

:crylaugh: This...so much this!! :crylaugh: