The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lukinu_u's Workshop - Khora Mithra is done !

lukinu_u

2 hours ago, Shadilay said:

Looks amazing but is there any chance to tweak the Octavia's helm a teeny tiny bit? Looks a bit masculine to me o.O

Will most probably buy it anyways but still ;D

I dont really see how an helmet with a curved window can look masculine of feminine >.>
Honestly, I dont see the problem and most of people seems to not see it too, so I won't change it.

25 minutes ago, Edelsid said:

Looks really great! Hovewer i wish the helm was just a bit smaller perhaps? It looks kinda big with those opulent ponytails and elaborate earpieces compared to Octavia's slim body.

Yeah, giving her a big helmet with the slim body was intentional to give her some sort of "youth" and fit the intial Miku theme.

4 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Nice job,so what's next?

I dont know.
First, I will have to make sure changes I made on Mirage Mithra are okay and have to rework the Mithra Sword and Wukong.

Next I will probably go for Inaros, Chroma, Nidus or my lovely Saryn <3
I already have quite precise concepts for Nidus and Saryn but Saryn has really simple shapes to work with, so will probably go for her.

8 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

Yeah, giving her a big helmet with the slim body was intentional to give her some sort of "youth" and fit the intial Miku theme.

Oh, ok. I don't know how well Warframe and anime proportions can mix, it's not something I've seen before. It still looks a tad weird to me, but I see your point.

Just now, warren685 said:

Nidus pls, He need something to spice up his looks

I wouldn't mind something for Inaros myself. His appearance is great but I have a sort of color theme for my frames and Inaros is the biggest roadblock next to maybe Zephyr.

Se we have like 10 skins for Saryin and I dont know what can look so different for next skin,because they all look similar to me. Inaros is too skinny so ther is no skin that can help him. Croma have good deluxe and Nidus need some love, all I can hope is that when the time comes for him that he can look so much different and not in same infested style. After all we need skin for him that can change that,because whats the point if he is again infested looking skin... 🤔😁 but we have time for round 11 so its not matter who is going next as long he completed all in time ✌

Edited by Vlada91

Tanks you gus, I'm happy to see my Octavia skin was a lot more popular than I exepted. I was worried about the pigtail may not please everyone but it's ok :D
1507567970-k.jpg

So, considering I won't rework the Wukong skin until everything is okay with Mirage and I'm still waiting for more precise feedback about the heavy sword, I started working on my next skin, so it will be Saryn.

It's more a rework of an old skin than a new skin (like the Mirage Mithra was the rework of my old Mirage Bal), so you may reconize it if you remember about it. It's currenly hidden, so I will show it when the new one come to let you compare both.

I will also stream some work on the early sculpt in some minute (right after this post), so you can check if you are interested : https://www.twitch.tv/lukinu

I'm streaming the progress on Saryn skin now : https://go.twitch.tv/lukinu

I will try to stream more often, but considering I'm working at really random hours, even if I will try to keep the weekly stream on Saturday at 2PM ET.
But you still able to see it later on twitch because videos are automatically saved for 2 week on my twitch channel : https://go.twitch.tv/lukinu/videos/all (the last one is splitted in 3 parts because my connexion was a bit capricious).

Also, I will start using twitter to post my finished work, WIP and let you know when I start to stream : https://twitter.com/lukinu_u?lang=fr

49 minutes ago, Ozent said:

Ash would look cool as a mithra, that greatsword though 😍😍

It may desapoint you, but I wont do an Ash skin.

8 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

I'm streaming the progress on Saryn skin now : https://go.twitch.tv/lukinu

I will try to stream more often, but considering I'm working at really random hours, even if I will try to keep the weekly stream on Saturday at 2PM ET.
But you still able to see it later on twitch because videos are automatically saved for 2 week on my twitch channel : https://go.twitch.tv/lukinu/videos/all (the last one is splitted in 3 parts because my connexion was a bit capricious).

Also, I will start using twitter to post my finished work, WIP and let you know when I start to stream : https://twitter.com/lukinu_u?lang=fr

It may desapoint you, but I wont do an Ash skin.

how about an ember skin>? 

On 10/9/2017 at 2:02 PM, lukinu_u said:

Tanks you gus, I'm happy to see my Octavia skin was a lot more popular than I exepted. I was worried about the pigtail may not please everyone but it's ok :D
1507567970-k.jpg

So, considering I won't rework the Wukong skin until everything is okay with Mirage and I'm still waiting for more precise feedback about the heavy sword, I started working on my next skin, so it will be Saryn.

It's more a rework of an old skin than a new skin (like the Mirage Mithra was the rework of my old Mirage Bal), so you may reconize it if you remember about it. It's currenly hidden, so I will show it when the new one come to let you compare both.

I will also stream some work on the early sculpt in some minute (right after this post), so you can check if you are interested : https://www.twitch.tv/lukinu

Yes I only wish it was getting in the Halloween tennogen lineup, it would fit perfectly, Octavia in costume :D, maybe if we beg enough they will squeeze it in the release?

So, how you may know, I try to stream as much as possible and video are still visible on my twitch channel if you want to check.
During the yesterday stream, I came with this :
1507724963-body.jpg

I will streaming again this afternoon (probably in few minutes after this post) on my usual stream channel : https://go.twitch.tv/lukinu

In this stream, I will probably model the skirt, scraf and leg part, then try some pattern design on the body for the 3rd color and finish by the helmet, based on this draw I made yesterday (under the spoiler) :

1507732005-sarynhelmet.png

17 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

how about an ember skin>? 

I may do one in the future, but it's not on my current plans.

16 hours ago, Knight_Ex said:

Yes I only wish it was getting in the Halloween tennogen lineup, it would fit perfectly, Octavia in costume :D, maybe if we beg enough they will squeeze it in the release?

This won't happen. They never do expetions like this, so you will have to wait for round 11 or further because I'm almost sure there will be some changes to do.

• Like 1

Here is the current state after today stream :
1507749327-body2.jpg

4 hours ago, Latiac said:

That's a nice looking Saryn skin at the moment. Anything planned for her helmet? - I really personally like the look of her default helmet but seem interested with what you come up with.

I posted a draw of the helmet inside a spoiler on my previous post, but will post it again.

Also, if you want your eyes to bleed, here are some pictures of the old version, made about 10 month ago :

Are you sure you want to see this ?

Really sure ?

1507749665-1-1.jpg1507749612-1-2.jpg1507749689-detail1.jpg1507749694-detail3.jpg1507749696-detail4.jpg

4 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

1507749327-body2.jpg

I posted a draw of the helmet inside a spoiler on my previous post, but will post it again.

Also, if you want your eyes to bleed, here are some pictures of the old version, made about 10 month ago :

Hide contents

Hide contents
Really sure ?

Hide contents
1507749665-1-1.jpg1507749612-1-2.jpg1507749689-detail1.jpg1507749694-detail3.jpg1507749696-detail4.jpg

That Hair. my god that HAIR!

4 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

1507749327-body2.jpg

Hide contents

Hide contents
Really sure ?

Hide contents

is it wrong i like both 

._ . 

9 hours ago, lukinu_u said:

1507749327-body2.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents
Really sure ?

Reveal hidden contents

YASS. MY WALLET IS READY!

14 hours ago, (Xbox One)EternalDrk Mako said:

is it wrong i like both 

._ . 

The design are quite similar (obviously because the new one is a rework of the old) but the previous version lack of details a lot, especially considering the new version still not totally finished.
If you look closer (maybe hard with only the global view of the new version), the detail level of the whole previous version is less than the detail level of a single leg of the new one.

Edited by lukinu_u