Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lukinu_u's Workshop - Khora Mithra is done !

lukinu_u

6 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I'm hearing people saying that the Octavia skin was changed but I don't see it.

I believe they're talking about how the twin tails are much thinner than the original model

EDIT: As shown on the video on Warfrane's twitter page.

Edited by SergeantSunshine
added some more info

5 minutes ago, SergeantSunshine said:

Are you comparing between the pictures in the workshop? Or are you comparing the one in the workshop to the one in DE's tennogen video? 

DE Tennogen video? I tried looking but can't find anything on it, no new DE posts or anything.

EDIT: Can't find any video but I see on the official warframe page they have a thing on it. Idunno, it's not as bad as people are making it out to be but I wish they were a big thicker. They are quite noodly...

Edited by Zahnny

9 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

DE Tennogen video? I tried looking but can't find anything on it, no new DE posts or anything.

EDIT: Can't find any video but I see on the official warframe page they have a thing on it. Idunno, it's not as bad as people are making it out to be but I wish they were a big thicker. They are quite noodly...

About the hair, I answered in a steam topic, so will just copy what I said :

"Seen the problem too and directly reported the issue to DE some hours ago.

They made some change (I didn't see them) but as they will release today, in a few hours, we don't really have time for more talk about it, so I will recontact them later once the skin is released if there still something to change.

So, you can exept a different result from what you saw on the video, but this may not be final, it still likely to change later if it's not good enough."

• Like 1

Just bought your skin a few hours ago. I must say it looks awesome, but the hair passing through octavia's shoulder and syandana when idle in the orbiter using her noble amimation sometimes triggered the hell out of me. Hope it get fixed soon. Thanks for your hard work mate

10 часов назад, Irisena сказал:

Just bought your skin a few hours ago. I must say it looks awesome, but the hair passing through octavia's shoulder and syandana when idle in the orbiter using her noble amimation sometimes triggered the hell out of me. Hope it get fixed soon. Thanks for your hard work mate

The main reason why i'm using mag's noble

• 2 weeks later...

Liking the Mithra blade as expected however... The handle looks a little too short at the moment and the blade definitely looks short when you compare it to the Galatine's size, as it's a reasonable difference. Expected it to be equal to the Galatine's size at least and comparing the two makes me feel like it's almost one-handed.

Edited by Valiant

15 minutes ago, Valiant said:

Liking the Mithra blade as expected however... The handle looks a little too short at the moment and the blade definitely looks short when you compare it to the Galatine's size, as it's a reasonable difference. Expected it to be equal to the Galatine's size at least and comparing the two makes me feel like it's almost one-handed.

does it work on zenistar by chance?

41 minutes ago, Void-Gunslinger said:

Not that good, at the moment. 7vxwGs.jpg

Think that kinda highlights the issue with the length of the handle/blade thing too.

Hoping it's adjusted accordingly in the future.

Edited by Valiant