Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.4.1

[DE]Megan

I was selling an Akstilleto prime set when i noticed i cant put all the sets parts in 1 trade. i talked with the person a bit about it and he agreed that DE should think about making trade easier to use in this manner. such as giving us something like "Akstilleto prime set" as an option to place in 1 of the boxes since it cant actually fit in the 1 trade alone. this could help make trading sets much better and less consuming of daily trades having being able to place more than 1 set in trade at a time. just an idea to think about for the future.

Edited by Ninjalink123

Hello, I've got some ideas for Hydroid. Can I still post them? It'll make very happy if my ideas could give some help or inspiration.I have posted Ideas for Ash's BladeStorm and Volt's Electric Shield not long ago. Anyone can check them under the titles:"Idea 4 BladeStorm" and "Electric Fortress Idea".

Hello, I've got some ideas for Hydroid. Can I still post them? It'll make very happy if my ideas could give some help or inspiration.I have posted Ideas for Ash's BladeStorm and Volt's Electric Shield not long ago. Anyone can check them under the titles:"Idea 4 BladeStorm" and "Electric Fortress Idea".

1 hour ago, Jenci1984 said:

@[DE]Megan
PLS fix Scourge Heavy Caliber Bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Charge Accuracy:4.3 WTF good value 45. Throw Accuracy:3.5 but good value: 7.5.... PLS Fix this...

Let me add this to the fray...   

Seems to affect Spira Prime as well... Now I might not have graduated with high maths*, but this doesn't seem to be adding up right no matter how I look at it:

7RfyK07.jpg

Spoiler

* this is a lie, I graduated with physics, calculus, logic and trigonometry magna cum laude. 

I know this is early in the year, but...

Will we be getting Tenno-mas (e.g. Christmas) decorations for the dojo this year, or fancy mustaches? I miss them so much, and seeing @[DE]Megan's orbiter with Christmas décor just reminds me to never take mine down. Or load up Nekros, since his mustache is still visible prior to actually getting selected.

5 hours ago, Kutsus said:

• Fixed Hydroid’s Corroding Barrage Augment not applying to enemies in Undertow.

I can't even tell what changed, but i can tell you that it's not enough. Just add some sort of bar that fills up.

there is a ground effect that expands outward when charging it, it looks similar to equinox when using equinox's ult.

I am seriously loving the Hydroid changes.  There's just one tiny problem.

When playing as Inaros, when charging Scarab Swarm, I can actually SEE the health drain WHILE I'm casting it.  This gives me a real-time indicator when I'm about to suicide so I can stop ;)

With Hydroid's new charge-ups, I don't see how much energy I'm spending until AFTER I release the charge and cast the ability.  This leads to accidentally spending over 200 energy on a single Tentacle Swarm, despite running Streamline.  And if that's the correct cost, that's fine, but the problem is that I can't see the energy drain WHILE I charge it.

Please make the energy drain for this AND Tempest Barrage show WHILE the tenno is charging the ability, NOT after it's finished.

Other than that, this may be your best rework since Frost.  All the right changes and fixes, nothing seriously broken.  Couldn't be happier, for the most part :)