Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Owning Every Warframe

Kurokoz

Then, everything changed when the Grineer Empire attacked. Only the Tenno, master of all 33 warframes, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and Captain Vor discovered the new Tenno, a Valkyr main named Kurokoz. And although his Valkyr skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Kurokoz can save the system.

Except Mirage cause I need more platinum to reclaim her.. got all the slots I need though..
And what's the deal with Mesa farming? Such pain.

Just now, EmberStar said:

I think someone's headcanon fired prematurely, and might have gotten a bit of Avatar:  The Last Airbender snagged on it to boot.

Actually got bored, looked up a transcript of the narration to the opening and edited it

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)DShinShoryuken said:

You do not own all until you have each Frame able to use every Aura polarity maxing. 

It is a long road to Allville and not many even darr go that way. Those who do....know the war is just starting.....

Take off the aura polarity, add an Augment polarity and ezlife

5 hours ago, Soldier1312 said:

What?

5 hours ago, Kurokoz said:

Then, everything changed when the Grineer Empire attacked. Only the Tenno, master of all 33 warframes, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and Captain Vor discovered the new Tenno, a Valkyr main named Kurokoz. And although his Valkyr skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone. But I believe Kurokoz can save the system.

Except Mirage cause I need more platinum to reclaim her.. got all the slots I need though..
And what's the deal with Mesa farming? Such pain.

You must hurry.  Hunhow's Comet is coming.