Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[FashionFrame] Why is the Black+Red color combo hated so much?

MrM1

Not exactly hated but overused maybe. It is one of the best combo not to mention the so called "stalker" color.

Mine also always have

orokin color. White black gold

Sralker color. Black, grey, red, orange (close to red)

And fun color. Go gracy (still trying to combine white and red decently, my country flag).

My opinion is the colors no matter more than your tastes. If you feel that color looks cool on your frame then go for it not really matter what color combination is. This is not a in game means behind the colors because the vast majority of players not choose color for a specific message or meaning but for their taste.

Edited by Otaku_Hyen

Red and black are matching really well, but overused.

And that's it.

You want to have a red&black color scheme, go ahead. Nobody can stops you. Remember that you're a space ninja, wielding tools of death, controled by a super-child using the VOID to channel her/his powers. So the "edgy" argument is irrevelant. You're already "that cool guy who's super baddass and stuff" , so wearing the colors of the pretented "villain archetype" won't change a thing.

Ninjas play and color free

Cheers:lotus:

Edited by Sypherys

I personaly like the warm colors and those combinations but I am also using what colors I like. There is nothing against a color overused because noone should judge you what you should use or not. Just use what color you want and try to stay aesthetical but it is your choice at all.

18 hours ago, MrM1 said:

I think the biggest problem are those pink Rhinos with the Mirage animation.

(Spoilers tag because we're talking about the real endgame right here)

I think so too.
I don't favor the black & red color schemes, but they're nothing compared to the cringe pink Rhino frames.

Its not that it's hated, it's just that feeling of "Ugh, its THOSE kind of kiddos" kind of feeling. I personally stick with either black and purple or white and blue while mixing some third color into the mix. I still try to make color combos depending on what I feel about the specific frame.  Still love how my Atlas came out cause of it.image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ0kJDVkmZx

More brown then early PS3/Xbox 360 shooters.

Edited by (XB1)Dr Nightroad

36 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

I think it's a myth. In 4 years in Warframe I haven't met a single player who paid attention and commented on other players' colours. You're the only one who cares how your warframe looks.

You should visit Larunda sometime. Plenty of FashionFrame stuff goes on there.

1 hour ago, Legion-Shields said:

You should visit Larunda sometime. Plenty of FashionFrame stuff goes on there.

Do you have to be an active participant in order to receive judgment there? Been thinking about visiting in order to comprehend the phenomena, but wondering if my "Enemy Uniform" color schemes might set people off.

37 minutes ago, Unus said:

Do you have to be an active participant in order to receive judgment there? Been thinking about visiting in order to comprehend the phenomena, but wondering if my "Enemy Uniform" color schemes might set people off.

I only ever see compliments, unless someone specifically asks for criticism in which case it's always very polite and constructive. In order to be an active participant all that is required is that you don your best Frame and join the circle in between the two ducat kiosks. You can't miss it.

Edited by Legion-Shields