Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember's Deluxe Skin Feedback

octobotimus

I already have and DO put my money where my mouth is. I wouldn't be a founder of the game if I wasn't.

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Well maybe one day DE will let deluxe skins be apart of Tennogen, and then you can put your money where your mouth is.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Well maybe one day DE will let deluxe skins be apart of Tennogen, and then you can put your money where your mouth is.

I @(*()$ hope so. Thing I hate most about Tenogen is that all the skins have to use the same model. its so incredibly limiting and stifles creativity

1 hour ago, Tsardova said:

Sweet mother o Jebus Ghandi Buddha Allah.... I thought people were overreacting when they said the newer ember deluxe look like a**.... They weren't.... 

This is nearly as bad as nova's deluxe shenanigan. 

considdering i just played with a white with red blue aesthetics nova- with the deluxe skin on ... the head is a bit weird but the body can work if you like it- though gonna be honest the arms are a bit odd on it

still interesting however

19 hours ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

In no way does this resemble the grandeur or elegance that a phoenix is supposed to invoke. It just makes me think about the fact that I need a new feeder for my feckin farm animals. And that is not OK.

I think the saddest part of this thread is people failing to see the beauty in those "feckin farm animals" and refusing to see those birds as anything other than that. Not that I expected any different.

The second saddest part would probably be all the fapping over one artist while trashing those this game wouldn't exist without.

I say this as someone who doesn't enjoy the look of the new skin, but at least I'm not making Change petitions over it.

Just now, (Xbox One)Esper sparks96 said:

considdering i just played with a white with red blue aesthetics nova- with the deluxe skin on ... the head is a bit weird but the body can work if you like it- though gonna be honest the arms are a bit odd on it

still interesting however

Feelin it's just overdone in EVERY aspect tbh.  From the meme status, firebird motif, "edge"/ punk vibe....  

Mash em all together in one and ya have a confused pile that could've stroke the right note(s) but end up just a*ss-tastic. Least, imo.

3 hours ago, FashionFrame said:

As I tell everyone, Fashion is subjective. What one sees as ugly, another will find beautiful. If you don't like it, that's fine, don't get it. DE can't pander to everyone. 

Yes and no.  Thematically and aesthetically there are many ways to interpret Ember, but you still need to stay true to her vision...and this new skin is a poor representation of both in the eyes of the majority posting here, and I agree.

She is not sleek and feminine nor representative of the nature of fire with that skin.

On 14/10/2017 at 4:27 PM, Cliff_Racer said:

Wouldn't go so far as to say it's "horrendous", but when I saw it first I thought it was supposed to be Zephyr, not Ember. Looks waaay too much like a chicken.

She has always looked like a chicken though.

Not sure like it overall (colors don't help) but IMO the new one dose look much more like her. Muscular, mohawks and punkish being the things I associate with her, not sleek and elegant.

Edited by SeriouslySinister

56 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Yes and no.  Thematically and aesthetically there are many ways to interpret Ember, but you still need to stay true to her vision...and this new skin is a poor representation of both in the eyes of the majority posting here, and I agree.

She is not sleek and feminine nor representative of the nature of fire with that skin.

Yet this isn't the first deluxe that hasn't stayed 100% true to the Warframe but can still be pleasing to many. IE Frost, Nova, Trinity. 

And you can't really say the majority of the community, since the ones that usually are the loudest are the most negative.