Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Currently Most Fun Warframes?

-Symbol

I know this topic has been made before, and highly subjective. But watching certain youtubers. (Such as Tactical Potato and the newest Hydroid video*) and in the comments is full of people not only proclaiming that hydroid is boring to play along with a host of other frames. In other comments on other videos I've seen warframes being mentioned that are boring such as Nidus. I find most people laughing and pointing fingers at Wukong, even in my own clan people have made comments of "Who plays Wukong?" This is mainly a topic so I can feel less bad about enjoying a frame that apparently should be unhealthy to find enjoyable.

What are currently the most fun Warframes to play in your opinions? 

*Yes I know my first mistake was actually reading youtube comments or watching youtube in the first place. Forgive me

19 minutes ago, Moogleoftheages said:

I know this topic has been made before, and highly subjective. But watching certain youtubers. (Such as Tactical Potato and the newest Hydroid video*) and in the comments is full of people not only proclaiming that hydroid is boring to play along with a host of other frames. In other comments on other videos I've seen warframes being mentioned that are boring such as Nidus. I find most people laughing and pointing fingers at Wukong, even in my own clan people have made comments of "Who plays Wukong?" This is mainly a topic so I can feel less bad about enjoying a frame that apparently should be unhealthy to find enjoyable.

What are currently the most fun Warframes to play in your opinions? 

*Yes I know my first mistake was actually reading youtube comments or watching youtube in the first place. Forgive me

I actually noticed Wukong being played commonly through real veterans, picked either for specific type of mission or just for fun.

I guess Hydroid could be considered boring by people, because he isn't the most mobile frame, but he sees popularity when farming resources due to his Pilfering Swarm, tho it's still hard to find one sometimes in recruit chat.

And well, it's tedious to farm Nidus, his stacking takes time, which is the factor basically, but I still see people using him to cheese some high level missions, even if it's rare.

5 minutes ago, Legion-Shields said:

It's funny how people complain about Mag's Magnetize being "unfun" for her team mates yet no one blinks at Ember and Banshee wiping the map clean with a single button press.

Banshee's Sonar Quake has a lot of weaknesses, though. She becomes immobile, it doesn't deal all that much dmg, some units can bypass it ( nullies and ospreys specifically ) and it tends to push away enemies, also it has a cast time. I'm fine with people using her on defense or intercept missions ( heck, even I do that ), but most of them build or play her wrong.

Ember's WoF has limit on how many enemies it can hit at a time ( 5, I believe ), it's fine if she gets picked for invasion or alert exterminates, but other than that it's really annoying. I didn't pick Nekros with a slash weapon on that survival mission just to get all that fire on my face and have the chance for double drop thrown into the void.

I rarely see people going for Mag and even then she's mainly played on Berehynia if at all. 

As for my most fun frames, Banshee with Resonance Sonar or Savage Silence builds, Nova, Mirage, Octavia.

I'd say my top 5 frames that I find to be fun to play lately is (in no particular order: )

1) hydroid.

2) gabba go fast nezha

3) mag

4) saryn in general but spore build is fun.

5) zypher/titania for flying around.

I used to be big on tank frames.  and while they are fun i've been enjoying the bastard children of our community (aka the niche ones everyone says are bad) a lot more.  it's nice to step back from meta and play for fun.

1. Mesa w/ Grineer build

2. Mesa w/ Corpus build

3. Mesa w/ Infested build

4. Ember for Kuva

5. Ash for rescue/spy/capture 

6. Nyx for Kuva Flood

7. Banshee Quake for interception 

8. Nekros for resources 

9. Hydroid for resources 

10. F.Nova for credits

11. Trinity for Hijack

12. Oberon for defection 

13. Excalibur for conclave 

*that pretty much sums up my daily line up. 

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74
Clarification for 123

Ivara for going all sneaky. I can practically kill the entire map without them even knowing I'm there. I find some fun and thrill trying to duck out of sight, killing each enemies systematically.

Titania has been giving me quite the giggle. What can I say, I like Archwing. Dex Pixia is also quite satisfying to use.

Nova with the Antimatter drop Augment is also quite fun. Embrace the sun!

Amprex Volt: The grind seems less grindy.

Galantine Nekros with tempo royale is also a lot of fun: 42% damage reduction, 7 decoys, 1400+ armor, and the constant healing make him a no-worries tank; the fluidity of the tr makes him fun.  And bonus resources.

Harrow has a great pattern to his play and is fun if you enjoy watching the buff timers.

Edited by (XB1)New Gnu

I like using Nyx with the mobile bubble and galatine with tempo royale and berserker so you can still choppy chop chop everything to oblivion. And the fun just gets better with a volt or valkyr in your squad! Super fast chopping death ball!

Valkyr is always fun especially with that paralysis augment.

Atlas feels satisfying as hell with his punches.

Saryn always been my top bae and continue to be fun for me.

And Hydroid is crawling up to be a guilty pleasure of mine. Note: works well Inaros drunk stance for full pirate effect.

Most fun in order

1. Hydroid
  2. Atlas
  3. Volt
  4. Inaros
  5. Zephyr
  6. Nyx
  7. Limbo
  8. Nekros
  9. Mag
  10. Oberon
  11. Inaros