The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

September: A month of solidarity.

[DE]Rebecca

I love this so much :'). It's shows love and care for the communities that have these kinds of problems. Cancer id nothing to joke about, nor aything else. "Why is DE a great/wonderful business?" Because they care for everyone. I feel like cyring when i see this love spread. I'll wear the ribben for those who need the support and a helpjng hand.

Thank you DE for doing this simple but powerful deed. <3

11 minutes ago, TheSoulOfCinder said:

Would anyone give me a direct link to where I can donate to DE for this?  I am slightly confused on that site and am not a resident of Canada.

Go to the website (spoiler) hit the name of the person you wish to sponsor. Then you get a Donate option in the top right.

• Like 1

My cousin was a victim of childhood leukemia she couldn't start school so i went to her teacher for her classwork every day so she wouldn't start behind her friends . She beat the cancer and 20 years later shes now a successful nurse and mother of 2 liittle ones. Its great you can bring awareness into a game that everyone can enjoy. Im dropping my prime armor in place of the ribbon this month. Thanks DE. 

• Like 1

Leukemia screwed me out of getting to know about my Grandma. It's about that time again to get the bouquet ready. At the very least, I'm glad to see this Leukemia Awareness. granted it's just a simple cosmetic in a game, I can't wrap my head around why the hell I'm even feeling something welling up. I guess it's just that modicum of acknowledgement, regardless, I want to say thank you.

I love this. As someone whose family has faced and beaten cancer a number of times in a number of forms, this really means a lot. I'd love it if we could keep the ribbons after September is over, though. I'd proudly show my support and help raise awareness for this cause!

This is one of sweetest things i've ever seen in a game before. All of my frames are going to be wearing this. However I wish there was a buyable permanent one that we could color. I would've made mine pink came May. Either way it's very kind considering I lost my Auntie to cancer.