Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[DE] Please At Least Acknowledge the Forum Issues

Valiant

I only recently got this problem and what wondering what everyone was talking about. This isn't an issue with cookies, clearing them or logging in from incognito mode still doesn't work. Now it worked randomly for me

26 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Today blackout was the longest one, in time i was able to log in, some post were 9-10 hours old

Yes and obviously keeping us from whining about it. 

It would be great to have a word from DE on that matter. As of now, there hasn't been anything.

I log in almost every day, hitting remember me every time. And it never remembers me, A lot of times, the forums will have me logged out, so i'll hit log in, and i'll be redirected to a page that says "You are already logged in", This happens almost daily and i hope something can be done, it's getting very annoying.

-AND OUT AND IN AND OUT and at this rate it's become so annoying that I had to upload something onto the forums. 

I have heard complaints coming from other people too, so I assume DE has this message already, but just in case you guys haven't, please...

fix the forums. :sadcry:

19 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

Do you mean the problem with your page caching?

Just clear the cached pages and images from your browsing data

Its not a cache issue. At least clearing cache and images haven't helped since the change. Also, can anyone see my profile pic lately? My friends are all saying it looks blank while it should be a default Excalibur on the Forum.

10 minutes ago, Urlan said:

Its not a cache issue. At least clearing cache and images haven't helped since the change. Also, can anyone see my profile pic lately? My friends are all saying it looks blank while it should be a default Excalibur on the Forum.

For me it's just your name, and for me it's also just a cache issue. I get logged in and everything as soon as I clear my cached images and pages.

Edited by PoisonHD

Cache clearing was the first thing I did after the forum change as that is usually the reason for these things. It didn't have an effect and the problem has persisted. The picture also doesn't show for anyone on the forums I have asked so that sounds like the content server in this case.