Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is the True survivor here?

Fallen_Echo

Wukong...I'm embarrassed every time I die playing him, no matter what level I play at. 

I only really die using him if I accidentally hit my 2 instead of my 3, disabling 2 in the process. Yes, this happens way too often :D

He's not the best tank, but the frame coming back from the dead the quickest/easiest. He's the true survivor because no matter how much crap is thrown at him, he will not ever die. Dude's Rambo! 

Ivara gets an honorable mention because she doesn't care if she fights lvl30 or lvl1000 enemies, it's all the same to her. 

Edited by (PS4)Radehx

On September 2, 2017 at 5:48 AM, Fallen_Echo said:

As the title says without focus cheese and weapons which frame is the most fitting for the title of True Survivor?

Who is the one who can go the longest on his own in an endless survival?

Who shall get this played every time he enters a survival mission?

Rules: 

-Only the MK1-furax, MK1 braton and MK1 kunai is allowed on the frame

-No focus cheese allowed

Equinox is the sneaky, scaling contender no one mentions.

Either Octavia, Nidus, or wukong with rage. Most other frames are less cheese and actually require energy but nidus's 1 refunds itself and keeps getting stronger. Octavia's passive and energy siphon basically refun anything and wukong n rage is obvious. But with the caveat of being a survival mission where consistant kills are needed wukong would eventually fall off even with proper melee mods for primal fury and sooner or later nidus would be overpowered. Octavia can very easily (If sacrificing art for minmaxing) get pretty sustainable invisibility combined with a scaling damage dealing decoy (If there's no other distractions) she'd last the longest. And then win the cheese medal all on her own.

On 9/2/2017 at 5:18 AM, Cyborg-Rox said:

I mean, it's possible to hit a target kilometers away with a shotgun, but it's not exactly the best tool for the job, is it?

I'd rather just grab a sniper rifle instead of "trying hard enough"

Then why is it my Tigris Prime does more damage at 100+m than any of the hit-scan sniper rifles?

53 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Then why is it my Tigris Prime does more damage at 100+m than any of the hit-scan sniper rifles?

Sounds like you didn't build any of your sniper rifles in a way to do that like you did for your Tigris Prime.  My Rubico, Vectis Prime, and Vulkar Wraith can all do it.

6 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Sounds like you didn't build any of your sniper rifles in a way to do that like you did for your Tigris Prime.  My Rubico, Vectis Prime, and Vulkar Wraith can all do it.

Shhhh

They need not know that snipers aren't bad.

@OP: Octavia. Period.

Limbo is a true survivor if he wish he can unlimitely in the rift effectively become immortal. Nidus is also a good scaling frame and in the second spot he can do a lot. Octavia is also scale well but she have hard time deflecting bullets so she need right spots to be able to survive. Good mentions as Ivara, Inaros, Loki, Excallibur, Valkyr, Nezha, Wukong, Rhino.

Almost every fame can be true survivor but a lot of them mostly the elder designs needs tweaks to scale well. Loki is a good example as an old design which scales well because he mainly cc frame.