Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

did I really made you click this much ?

Pics_Art_01-02-03.30.58.png

That was one of the best pranks(?) I have ever seen. Yes, I clicked to the center. I fully appreciate this post since it is one of the best ways I've seen to troll foolish users like myself.

2 hours ago, Shalath said:

Thread enjoyment has increased by 200%!

From the devstreams I have seen it looks like the technical parts (streaming the content in whilst walking between the doors and unloading the "town") were pretty well polished and it was just content they were working on. I'm tentatively optimistic TBH.

The questions for me is how many weeks after PC gets it does it drop for Console. It all depends on that polish when yall get it. If you guys spend 4 weeks fighting bugs it's 5 to 6 weeks for us to get it lol.

14 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Translate 2 us mortals players what that means? Do you think that there is a chan's for update to com in time?

The WF engine is designed around corridors rather than open landscapes and loading times are hidden behind the landing craft flying screens. For PoE you land in a town hub relay and to get to the plain you go though a door, then a small corridor and then through another door. While you walk through that corridor the plains content is loaded (and the town content unloaded to save RAM) without a loading screen animation. From a technical point of view that is a huge leap for the engine and was the area I thought would need a lot of work to get right but on the dev streams it worked really seamlessly and looked really polished.

The plains itself also looked pretty polished as well aside from an issue with the bosses feet not quite touching the ground properly (that stream was a month or so ago). There may be bugs with the new weapon system and other content I haven't seen yet (operator gear, focus rework) since I haven't seen every dev stream related to PoE but everything else looked pretty good so I think they will be on target to release this month. I'm expecting the release date to be announced this Friday.

15 minutes ago, Shalath said:

The WF engine is designed around corridors rather than open landscapes and loading times are hidden behind the landing craft flying screens. For PoE you land in a town hub relay and to get to the plain you go though a door, then a small corridor and then through another door. While you walk through that corridor the plains content is loaded (and the town content unloaded to save RAM) without a loading screen animation. From a technical point of view that is a huge leap for the engine and was the area I thought would need a lot of work to get right but on the dev streams it worked really seamlessly and looked really polished.

The plains itself also looked pretty polished as well aside from an issue with the bosses feet not quite touching the ground properly (that stream was a month or so ago). There may be bugs with the new weapon system and other content I haven't seen yet (operator gear, focus rework) since I haven't seen every dev stream related to PoE but everything else looked pretty good so I think they will be on target to release this month. I'm expecting the release date to be announced this Friday.

Yea I agree with you and I hope for that soon to happened...

On 12.9.2017 at 2:12 PM, bad4youLT said:

some time soonTM

Hide contents

soonTM

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

I @(*()$ hate you xD

On 9/13/2017 at 12:12 AM, bad4youLT said:

some time soonTM

Hide contents

soonTM

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Jeaua, on Mobile This Is Cancer. Wut. . . 

Its Capatlising Every WOrD. What Is Happening. Thisbianmaiing My PhoNe GlitcH So Bad