Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #98!

[DE]Rebecca

:D sweet! I'm looking forward to this !
I have a couple of questions :D

Q1: Having this vast area, would it be possible for players who join your session, to have their landing craft deliver them next to you ? just like your landing craft delivers you in the beginning of the current missions.. I think it would be pretty dope to see those Tenno ships coming from the distance and deliver your co-players.. ^^

Q2: Seeing archwing fly through the plains, I've noticed that it's using current space mechanics, which makes it look kinda stiff while turning left and right :( Especially since we're using them in the Earth's atmosphere for the first time, just like jets. Do you think that maybe the pre-U20 archwing mechanics ( not sure if that's sharkwing now ) which had a lot of banking to left and right while turning (while boosting) and made the overall archwing feel way more dynamic, could be implemented here ?

Thanks !
That's all from me ! Keep up the great work DE :D no need to rush, take your time ! much love !

p.s. You guys BLEW. MY. MIND. with the Arca update ! such quality ! more pls ;D

Edited by weirdichigo

Quick question: What are you planning to do about affinity ranges between squad members while in the plains? With such a large space, 50m (or 67m if you're using Vazerin's current fully leveled Disiplined Approach) doesn't seem to be big enough.

I'm curious because it has been stated that the plains will be 3 square km and that's a biiig space. 

POE...

I believe that one of the first thing players will on the "open world map" try is to kill enemies from afar - whats the effective range of our weapons ?
Do we have a range classification for it (e.g. for hitscan, projectiles, bows, launchers, sniper rifles etc ) or will it be a constant value for most of our weapons?

Is there anything AGAINST giving us a slots for arcanes in place of current "embedding" them into cosmetics ? Giving us slots fo arcanes will free the cosmetics as we are "forced" to use the ones with arcanes.

People started to get 650 login rewards - whats the plan for 700 one ?

Edited by Kracken

Will npc quests in Plains of Eidelon make you go to other planets to do things, like for example a chieftain had something of value stolen from him by a corpus, and so we have to find corpus caches on pluto until we find it?

Will the plains of eidelon be on a seperate planet of its own, or something that is a blip on another planet, like the steel meredian base is? 

Will we see more syndicate bases like the steel meredian one in the future? Maybe more quests to find out more about the syndicates? We dont have an arbiters of hexis one yet.

4 minutes ago, JJCheatah said:

Will the plains of eidelon be on a seperate planet of its own, or something that is a blip on another planet, like the steel meredian base is? 

It's on Earth

3 minutes ago, MKaiMana said:

Question: Weapons constructed via eidolon new weapon crafting system - will it give us any mastery rank affinity?

iirc players will be rewarded affinity per each weapon head/blade [first part] type

Edited by Transformau5

Will things made in that forge be tradeable, or atleast the pieces of them? also, will we ever get the opportunity to design our own ranged weapons? Right now, we only have melee options. And, Im pretty sure the answer is no, but, will we ever get/find riven mods for these forged weapons, or will there be mods exclusive to the ones built at the forge?

Dear Digital extremes.

Can we Please have customize-able and toggle-able flashlights? That'd add a lot of fun to my gameplay with my friends and in random squads. Another thing. Could you please consider adding more dispositions? At first there were 3, now there's 5, but it'd be great if the dispositions were more, because some low tier weapons can't be saved with 5/5 disposition.

How about: 

• new Clan management system;
  • fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
  • more flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system;
  • stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).

• Considering how big Plains of Eidolon is, if you were to estimate how much of the actual game-time would be in there if one were to focus solely on missions/objective/story-aspects centered in PoE, how long will one take to finish it as a Solo Player?

• Given the insanely big playground that's gonna be available, will there be a limit on how much players can spread out? In terms of missions/objectives, is it possible for players within the same squad to have different things to do at the same time?

• Will there be NPCs selling Fireworks in the Cetus Market? Seems like the best place to set one off.

• Will there be objects that can be interacted in PoE that would provide players or enemies an advantage or disadvantage, akin to Prime Interactions with Death Orbs or common ones like exploding barrels and such?

• What type of currency does the merchants of Cetus Market use? Will there be Platinum-priced Items?

• For Affinity Objectives (Hack a Console, Kill X enemies, etc), will it also be available during PoE? 

• Will there be new or familiar mission mechanics present in PoE? (Defense, Interception, etc).

a) So my big question is looting in Plains. With it being open world I have a nice sniper rifle with a riven that more than doubles zoom. Then I realized while Sniper rifles are going to be great for supporting a team, given events big enough to finally make sniper rifles useful, we'll never get loot and loose allot of that loot that we earned supporting our team. I'm wondering if we will get an upgrade to vacuum, that mods and resources will be picked up from kills at a larger range, but health, ammo, and blueberries, picked up only in the 11.5m range.

b) Also, I see a similar problem with banshee as we have always had. Support your team with a good build, loose out on not only loot, but end rewards for being "afk" even though you have 99% of damage. Not getting defence rewards because your ability is set up for farming is hard enough. But I'm assuming we will have some sort of defend a structure in the open world at some point. In which Banshee frame is useless as the first problem above will happen unable to get loot. And if your rewarded every few waves, you'll be afk if you have primed flow and continuity. Shouldn't afk timer be reset if you do damage, or get a kill, since your being a part of the team. Not just having to move. It makes resonating quake and banshee annoying to use in defence and in general since you gave us a tool that requires us to stand still, then penalize us for using it.