Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What will you do first once plains come out

(XBOX)ShadowBlood89

I will spend the first two weeks remaking all my frames so that they can actually function. 

i will calculate how many aura slots i have to change to a dash for energy siphon. 

I will have to look up every single ghost operator node to see if there is anything at all that is of use for me there. 

I will ignore the physical operator permanently. 

I will see if snipers got a rework again and fiddle with that. 

so the 4 week after plains drop i will probably take a frame there and see how it looks. 

I will investigate if the mining and fishing is a waste of time or not.

Then i will explore the plains with the frame that has been rendered the least broken with the changes. 

then i will leave as night comes because i dontr play this game for monster hunter or the operator at all.

I will probably swear over how expensive the more useful new arcanes might be in trade shat. 

If its to S#&$ before hotfixes i always have a backlog of games i can play in the mean time.  

Taking a closer look at the merchant for companion stuff.

Looking for new things to scan.

Further harass DE to let me use more than just one of my 117 kubrows at the same time (come on DE - new Oberon passive - 2 companions of the same species useable at the same time).

Edited by Gemenai

First im going in this big white tower and see whats in there NQKas07.jpg this is my old photo and I whos marking 3 possible places for operator shop. So now we know its in a blue mark,and that is where im going next... and Im hoping to see more cool staff 😊👌

Edited by Vlada91

Glass frame quest, standing like, operator stuff, Eidolons.

I'm hoping the cap on gaining standing won't be too low but that'll probably be a big hindrance with building good weapons and operator stuff. It'll probably be like any other syndicate and tied to  your MR. But first and foremost I want to get the new frame. Somewhere in there I'll upgrade my operator and mine new arcanes. Then try to fight an Eidolon to see how hard they really are.

The open area will be my downfall. I'll waste my time chasing objectives, mining, and generally just sniping grineer. The sacrifice will be out and I'll only just be getting into the meat of the plains update.

On 9/16/2017 at 8:59 PM, (Xbox One)ShadowBlood89 said:

As right now we have limited knowledge on the plains an the dev stream opened up more of what can be done. an been thinking of what i would do base on what gathered so far.
I am a xbox player so i have to wait after you are pc warframers cousins to flush out the bugs an glitches. :3 love you for your hard work in taking the buggy builds for the ride.

So here what i be wanting to be doing once the plains comes out.

Head down to cedus roam around get a lil feel for the place.
talk to the gem merchant an get the gem cutting tool
check out the companion merchant, see what they got in stock at the time.
Find the warrior mode person an check out the wares an see how the upgrade works out.
Pick up some cedus quests an head out into the plains.
Explore the plains an see how well i do at not getting lost, while not asking a grineer at gunpoint where i am an how i can get back to town.
Head back into cedus to turn in any quests an find who i go to for spear fishing.
Maybe start up abit of the glass frame quest as i would have abit of personal knowledge in the plains.
do various shopping an gearing up before my next outing in the plains.
If i havent yet go an stay the night out an try an make friends with a weird shaped rock an call it billy, after i have had a break down from fighting something super scary

Plainly, get the Glass Frame

1 hour ago, theMongoose said:

Glass frame quest, standing like, operator stuff, Eidolons.

I'm hoping the cap on gaining standing won't be too low but that'll probably be a big hindrance with building good weapons and operator stuff. It'll probably be like any other syndicate and tied to  your MR. But first and foremost I want to get the new frame. Somewhere in there I'll upgrade my operator and mine new arcanes. Then try to fight an Eidolon to see how hard they really are.

The open area will be my downfall. I'll waste my time chasing objectives, mining, and generally just sniping grineer. The sacrifice will be out and I'll only just be getting into the meat of the plains update.

ya wont know till its out, but hopefully doing the first set of cetus quests be enough to get rank up with them