Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

THE NEXT PRIME ???

(XBOX)HillbillyTazz

59 minutes ago, (Xbox One)HillbillyTazz said:

I know HYDROID PRIME just came out. I am curious to know what is the next Prime to be released. Will it be a Brand New Prime concept like Hydroid or will it a re-released prime like Loki Prime or some other that has been released before? Does anyone actually know for sure which one it eill be??

The next prime will be Zephyr or Mirage, and what you're talking about a "re-released" prime, that's just the opening of the vault.

7 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

The next prime will be Zephyr or Mirage, and what you're talking about a "re-released" prime, that's just the opening of the vault.

DE won't prevent a new prime from being released just to release an old one. If you want an older one that has been vaulted you'll have to wait until it comes out or buy it off someone who saved it.

Just now, Miraluka said:

DE won't prevent a new prime from being released just to release an old one. If you want an older one that has been vaulted you'll have to wait until it comes out or buy it off someone who saved it.

That's... not what I'm saying at all.

I was pointing out what the OP said in his main post...

6 minutes ago, EndermanBeast said:

Since Dread is Stalker’s bow, I can’t see how that would fit with the lore, maybe Daiku(probably spelt this wrong) Prime maybe with Kunai Prime

They could find a way, ;) is the Daiku that long bow? Ive not used that one yet. It didnt look at as good as the others.

Edited by (XB1)Deadly Moves

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)HillbillyTazz said:

I know HYDROID PRIME just came out. I am curious to know what is the next Prime to be released. Will it be a Brand New Prime concept like Hydroid or will it a re-released prime like Loki Prime or some other that has been released before? Does anyone actually know for sure which one it eill be??

I can see you're new here, the way it works is Primes of current (un-primed) frames are released every 3 months in the same general order the original frame was added to the game, they go in the sex order of MM FF MM etc... this is the current expected prime list (below), though it may not be the exact order it actually happens in.
Separately there is the un-vaulting of 1 or 2 frames that happens every 6 months, Loki and Maybe Nyx Prime should come out around Xmas time for a month.

Zephyr Prime November 2017 F
Mirage Prime February 2018 F
Limbo Prime May 2018 M
Chroma Prime August 2018 M
Mesa Prime November 2018 F
Equinox Prime February 2019 F
Atlas Prime May 2019 M
Wukong Prime August 2019 M
Ivara Prime November 2019 F
Titania Prime February 2020 F
Nezha Prime May 2020 M
Inaros Prime August 2020 M
Octavia Prime November 2020 F
N/A (Glass) February 2021 F
Nidus Prime May 2021 M
Harrow Prime August 2021 M

Note that the date is at the end of the month stated.

Edited by Carnage2K4

12 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Zephyr Prime will come out next if they follow the order.

Maybe.

The timing of the next PA puts it right on the holidays. DE tends to go with the warframe that is more popular first when near said holidays--which in this cycle would be Mirage.

Personally, I'd really like to see Zephyr next, but I like them both and I'm not that concerned about exactly what order these two are introduced--as long as we do get both.

2 minutes ago, Beartornado said:

It's unfortunate they didn't address her back when Movement 2.0 released.

No worries, she will be on the chopping block soon enough. I hope they add some-kind of fun/unique mechanic to her. Maybe instead of roll she should air-dash to nearest teammate like mercy in overwatch, Something small but something unique only to Zephyr,

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)Deadly Moves said:

They could find a way, ;) is the Daiku that long bow? Ive not used that one yet. It didnt look at as good as the others.

Thematically the Daikyu is the coolest bow. Unfortunately it kind of sucks when compared to all the other bows.