Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

waiting too long?

ChaoticEdge

They've been insanely quiet all around, I wanna believe they'll make the September deadline before any delays are realized... I really do.
But if it ends up being delayed - oh well. It only means content will be delivered to us in a much more polished and refined state. It's a win/win all around I'd say.

6 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAI3AAAAJDRiNmVhOGI0LThlZWMt

No going off the topic, are we aren't here complain about grammars or talk the subject about me.  Right now, people are checking up the forum and not being cooled down and spaming on twittch like crazy on the dev old deleted quotes from one the fan boys "Wheres PoE you guys said it pose to be out now", if you have problem, speak out your problem here and we the players aren't here cause problem.

We're not going off topic, we just can't understand a word you're saying.

What you lack in English, you make up for in memes tenfold.

We get you, bro. We should be very sure not to get too worked up about an update without a release date. I'll give it around a week to a month. Additionally, I think it's best if we take our mind off PoE, forget about it even, and allow it to surprise us.

Edited by Warlord1400

15 hours ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

We're not going off topic, we just can't understand a word you're saying.

15 hours ago, Warlord1400 said:

What you lack in English, you make up for in memes tenfold.

We get you, bro. We should be very sure not to get too worked up about an update without a release date. I'll give it around a week to a month. Additionally, I think it's best if we take our mind off PoE, forget about it even, and allow it to surprise us.

Nope, it just grammar of all stations from east and west crash hard.  You see here, the reason why I have to use memes and explain others is because people don't get the picture, its always usually people don't ride the train because they only understood a smooth rails for by means, everyone exspect work hard in grammar to speak proper and they just fill themselves too much in luxary.  Basicly there is no smooth rails, for there isn't for little rattle no one want replace the rail or even care for it.  Does the news really care full proper grammar from a man who witness a murder for the first time which your going exspect he will say stuff, but no sometime grammar can't fill in a proper quick in moment for we aren't robot will speak out to properly give the most best grammar to teach to the kids.

As that if you don't get the metaphore then I told you don't talk about it and if your thinking about it, simple words don't think about it.  Lesson learn from Rick & Morty show.

Just now, Tricky5hift said:

Dude, its probably not finished yet.

They never gave an exact date for its release yet you say we've been waiting for too long?

C'mon.

I'm not the one bragging I meant the fan boys are bragging hard, about few twitter account found ban.  I wish to name them, but under the rules you have to respect the privatcy of the person identies.

While I am at it I am going watch Rick & Morty show because it seem Rick understand 100% grammar isn't important unless temp by like a taunt or some sort then Rick will give the longest awesome grammar (commonly in mind to me) that he would rib the person so bad it can sound so depressing.

20 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I'm not the one bragging I meant the fan boys are bragging hard, about few twitter account found ban.  I wish to name them, but under the rules you have to respect the privatcy of the person identies.

While I am at it I am going watch Rick & Morty show because it seem Rick understand 100% grammar isn't important unless temp by like a taunt or some sort then Rick will give the longest awesome grammar (commonly in mind to me) that he would rib the person so bad it can sound so depressing.

Your posts are proof that sometimes, grammar is, indeed, very important. 

Sometimes people can still be fairly easily understood even with bad grammar. But there is a limit. There comes a point where it might behoove you to practice better grammar when writing in English. No disrespect, as I would find it difficult to carry on a full conversation in Russian for example (the second language I am best at), but bad grammar is not an excuse for being almost impossible to understand. 

For example: I don't care if someone says "your" when they should say "you're" and vice versa as long as I can understand from the context. But if the context is not even understandable, there are more than just basic grammar issues going on. 

Just now, Tesseract7777 said:

Your posts are proof that sometimes, grammar is, indeed, very important. 

Sometimes people can still be fairly easily understood even with bad grammar. But there is a limit. There comes a point where it might behoove you to practice better grammar when writing in English. No disrespect, as I would find it difficult to carry on a full conversation in Russian for example (the second language I am best at), but bad grammar is not an excuse for being almost impossible to understand. 

For example: I don't care if someone says "your" when they should say "you're" and vice versa as long as I can understand from the context. But if the context is not even understandable, there are more than just basic grammar issues going on. 

True about the limits, but sometime grammar is countless sands as we men see sand useless material back then until now.  Can man forge many things with requires right sands for every pepples stones have to be spacific?  Which all these countless of sands doesn't need to be pick in orders every time, they are what they prepare to be made like scrabbles words, so does the wind takes the dust for lay for no one to care for.  There is time its ok have proper grammar for I am not saying grammar isn't born evil, sometime proper grammar can be forge like a sword with every bits right tools to hear and the right sound with timing.

8 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

True about the limits, but sometime grammar is countless sands as we men see sand useless material back then until now.  Can man forge many things with requires right sands for every pepples stones have to be spacific?  Which all these countless of sands doesn't need to be pick in orders every time, they are what they prepare to be made like scrabbles words, so does the wind takes the dust for lay for no one to care for.  There is time its ok have proper grammar for I am not saying grammar isn't born evil, sometime proper grammar can be forge like a sword with every bits right tools to hear and the right sound with timing.

WTF are you talking about?

You know.. if someone who's not a native English speaker is putting in an effort to make himself heard in English, the least you lazy slackers could do is put in a little more effort in working out what he's trying to say. And really, it wasn't all that hard. 
I bet his English is a LOT better then how many of you speak another language (*sigh* #notall). A bit of respect for someone who's genuinely trying goes a long way...

Just saying...

As to OP, @ChaoticEdge, just ignore the hyping and whining. Someone once told me (on these here forums even) that most people here* have two modes: Confused and in Panic, and the panic button is HUGE... ;) You should actually know this by now, since you're a founder...

Edit: also, seems to me you're good with language in your own tongue. Just keep in mind that what might sound profound in your own language, can sound like absolute nonsense when you use a direct translation into another language. As per your "grammar can be forge like a sword" post. I bet that one sounds really deep and profoundly great in your own language. Translated like this it's a right mess though. Just stick to the message when trying another tongue. 

(* #NOTALL!!!!)

Edited by ComCray

@ComCray

Not poking fun on op, i'm just very, very confused. I mean, i can make out what words op's trying to use, but the overall order's just really making me question my problem solving (and believe me, i was trying)...

Also, i don't really think anyone's trying to belitle op from these past few replies .-. It's just very hard to hold a discussion when we hardly understand..

Edit : i hit submit too early so i can't quote now, but, the edit part from ComCray is a go to rule in using another language (there's a saying from where i am that says "lempar batu sembunyi tangan" which if we translate literaly would spell out nonesense ("throw rocks hide hand" yeah...))

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem

On 9/23/2017 at 4:56 PM, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

OP, where you from dude? The upper west side?

Wait a minute...

Weren't you in Ghostbusters 2? I loved you in that movie. 😋✌

I read everything the OP said in Janosz's voice from this point onward.

On 9/23/2017 at 5:01 PM, ChaoticEdge said:

which topic you get off from?

you know what...

I am not dealing with it.

Well you're not gonna get a green card with that attitude, pal.

Edited by Silvus-Sol

On ‎24‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 5:17 AM, FashionFrame said:

Delay implies there was a set date for the update. There wasn't. There was hopes for it to be out this month, but nothing was EVER set in stone. You can't delay something unless it has a set time schedule. 

im pretty sure they said it was coming in september. they did announce a date.

Just now, Kaotyke said:

Well, they will need face that their interpretation does not mean its the one of the Devs.

i think you got me wrong. people wont take it seriously even when they give out a date saying "will". not "if devs said they want to, it would mean they will". 

I am not waiting the update at all. I am not good at waiting on things however I am very patient. Better to do something else and work on something then check it back later when it supposed to be here then go.

Waiting for something is kill nerves and not really help your case so the best what you can do is do something else and forget about what we will given. I am sure it won't be polished and there will be a bunch of bugs no matter how much time you spend on a project because the mistakes are natural things and we make a lot during the time.

They will bugfix after PoE released and hopefully they partly finished what their wanted because the half backed stuffs are not so good.  So just go outside, read a book, paint-draw or play something else what I am actually doing at home.

49 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

i think you got me wrong. people wont take it seriously even when they give out a date saying "will". not "if devs said they want to, it would mean they will". 

This "September" release date was never confirmed on a website as a serious timeline, they were HOPING it could be out by then. There's a big difference. Hell, even made a whole forum post on just that 

Edited by FashionFrame

Just now, FashionFrame said:

This "September" release date was never confirmed on a website, they were HOPING it could be out by then. There's a big difference. Hell, even made a whole forum post on just that 

it was told in devstream. its just as good as website. and if they delay it again(since it was supposed to be in late summer according to tennocon) people have every right to be upset. 

Just now, Zeclem said:

it was told in devstream. its just as good as website. and if they delay it again(since it was supposed to be in late summer according to tennocon) people have every right to be upset. 

Then that's just naive thinking to take it that literally. It was never set in stone, as I said before, never put on a hype site, trailer, ad, newspaper, or anything. They have been saying "This fall" and "2017." That's it. Sorry to burst the bubble, but that's not how release dates work, in just "hoping." it's when it is put out as advertisement is when it is publicly acknowledged. Oh, and that "summer release date" wasn't announced for TennoCon, that was from a 3rd party site called MMORPG.com, not from Digital Extremes