Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My 2¢

Crimvael

Fidget spinners, would you kindly stop being a thing? Although, on a more constructive note, giving the Glaive a fidget spinner-like idle animation while equipped could potentially look pretty cool, at least with some warframes, maybe as an easter egg on the Excalibur (due to its historical link to the Glaive)?

45 minutes ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:

I'm pretty sure op is just having a giggle and you guys are taking this a bit too seriously.

I'm pretty sure almost everyone whos replied is having a giggle and not being too serious as well :)

Edited by giantconch

29 minutes ago, --Laughing-Soul-- said:

if you cant tell if some one is joking or not, dont tell them they are taking things too seriously

Yup; I was trying to keep at least part of my comment constructive. I think a slightly more overt interaction between Excalibur and the Glaive could, legitimately, be a nice easter egg (at least letting Excalibur's sword damage buff passive also work on the Glaive, maybe?)..

4 hours ago, Skythin said:

03JFJn0fSU2AkrZeNi0PoA.png

Agreed, My life will be ruined, Jk but really? How much damage do you think a fidget spinner would do? And why not make it a throwing knives, lol? Never to be added...

But it would be a cool glaive idle animation, as said above.

Edited by CaptainJLP