Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current Dev build overview of ALL Focus Schools

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

5 minutes ago, Alexandrix said:

Can stone skin,power spike,phoenix talons,and phoenix spirit be unbound and used together?

phoneix spirit and talons and stone skin  is school bound passives for that  school only.  The way-bound passives are the ones that can be unbound.

4 minutes ago, Emolition said:

Holding down 5 seem to be removed totally now it just the drop in and out of the warframe.

It's not removed. It's just pointless once you're done with The War Within. 

People who haven't done that quest still use the floaty Operator. Unsure how that's gonna work differently, though.

Wow seriously?

Way to neuter most of the trees.

I mean with Zenuriks you can:
Pick up an energy orb and over 5 seconds get 12.5 more energy!  I mean who doesn't want to get a barely noticeable energy regen of 2.5 energy per second for 5 seconds?
And the void dash that is supposed to replace energy overflow?  A bubble that you touch that gives you 5 energy per second for 8 seconds for a total of 40 energy?  A single pulse of a medium energy restore will do the team better than that, and faster!
And some people are saying that this is a "sizeable buff" to zenurik?  I don't see how....

14 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

So do operators still float around? Or did they get rid of that?

That's correct, no more floating if you have completed the TWW. No more waiting either I believe. You can get your passive immediately. Just call out your operator and your passive is activated...

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

1 minute ago, Tsukinoki said:

Wow seriously?

Pick up an energy orb and over 5 seconds get 12.5 more energy!  I mean who doesn't want to get a barely noticeable energy regen of 2.5 energy per second for 5 seconds?
And the void dash that is supposed to replace energy overflow?  A bubble that you touch that gives you 5 energy per second for 8 seconds for a total of 40 energy?  A single pulse of a medium energy restore will do the team better than that, and faster!
And some people are saying that this is a "sizeable buff" to zenurik?  I don't see how....

The void dash the bubble last for 8 second the buff is 30 seconds so 5x30

Just now, Emolition said:

The void dash the bubble last for 8 second the buff is 30 seconds so 5x30

Have anything to back that up as the skill quite explicitly states:
"Allies passing through the zone gain 5 energy/s for 8 seconds"
Which reads that once you pass through the zone you will regain 5 energy every second for 8 seconds, for a total of 40 energy.

Just now, Tsukinoki said:

Have anything to back that up as the skill quite explicitly states:
"Allies passing through the zone gain 5 energy/s for 8 seconds"
Which reads that once you pass through the zone you will regain 5 energy every second for 8 seconds, for a total of 40 energy.

Also,i think one of the devs said (on a stream)that 8 seconds was outdated and it's now 30s.

i mean it's still garbage in comparison to the old zenurik,but there's that.

7 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

Wow seriously?

A. It works for the whole team. B. You don't need to craft it still. 

8 minutes ago, 45neo said:

A. It works for the whole team. B. You don't need to craft it still. 

Oh yes, 40 energy is such a great thing!  Its nearly half of what is needed to cast a fourth one time!
At least I can spam energy restores for much, much, much faster energy regen than what is on that image.

And so what if I don't need to craft it?  I have millions of resources and won't be running out any time soon.
Also energy restores have a lot less hassle.  Hit a button and boom, everyone is getting energy.  Hit it multiple times and every one is maxed out in a few seconds.

Meanwhile that screenshot shows "Hey get 40 energy for switching to operator, dashing, and then switching back and walking through it!"  And for an "endgame" system to be so thoroughly outdone by not even a mid-game craftable is kinda sad...

I still don't see how its a buff in any way.
Basically RNG energy regen (Hopefully you get lucky enough to be drowning in energy orbs which is fairly rare) which won't even let you cast your first ability, and then a hassle to get energy regen that won't let you cast your second.

A lot of these abilities seem kinda...redundant?

Seems a lot of these abilities are mostly meant for WFs that cant deal damage on their own and that's a very small pool. 

A lot of these damage tree powers are utterly stomped by Warframes and a lot of the zenurik energy utility is beaten by a gear item. 

Some of the passive are nice like madurais and naramon but others are just...pointless unless someone can point out a realistic scenario that it beats WFs and craftables.

2 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said:

Oh yes, 40 energy is such a great thing!  Its nearly half of what is needed to cast a fourth one time!
At least I can spam energy restores for much, much, much faster energy regen than what is on that image.

And so what if I don't need to craft it?  I have millions of resources and won't be running out any time soon.
Also energy restores have a lot less hassle.  Hit a button and boom, everyone is getting energy.  Hit it multiple times and every one is maxed out in a few seconds.

Meanwhile that screenshot shows "Hey get 40 energy for switching to operator, dashing, and then switching back and walking through it!"  And for an "endgame" system to be so thoroughly outdone by not even a mid-game craftable is kinda sad...

I still don't see how its a buff in any way.
Basically RNG energy regen (Hopefully you get lucky enough to be drowning in energy orbs which is fairly rare) which won't even let you cast your first ability, and then a hassle to get energy regen that won't let you cast your second.

as has been stated, its 5e/s for 30s for 150e total.

1 minute ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

A lot of these abilities seem kinda...redundant?

Seems a lot of these abilities are mostly meant for WFs that cant deal damage on their own and that's a very small pool. 

A lot of these damage tree powers are utterly stomped by Warframes and a lot of the zenurik energy utility is beaten by a gear item. 

Some of the passive are nice like madurais and naramon but others are just...pointless unless someone can point out a realistic scenario that it beats WFs and craftables.

well, with the sheer amount of powercreep that frames have, this is kinda unavoidable

Edited by NightBlitz

8 minutes ago, NightBlitz said:

as has been stated, its 5e/s for 30s for 150e total.

I'm still waiting for something solid to back that up as evidence that that is the case.
All we have to go off of right now is the image.
And even then the energy regen is a huge hassle to go through every 30 seconds....

Beyond that, even if proof can be shown about this "30 second duration" is the first passive.
Seriously?  12.5 energy over 5 seconds?  How is that useful as a passive at all?

Just now, Tsukinoki said:

I'm still waiting for something solid to back that up as evidence that that is the case.
And even then the energy regen is a huge hassle to go through every 30 seconds....

Beyond that, even if proof can be shown about this "30 second duration" is the first passive.
Seriously?  12.5 energy over 5 seconds?  How is that useful as a passive at all?

the last prime time should be evidence enough, not going to go look through it myself tho

18 minutes ago, Tsukinoki said: