The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roadmap Part 2: Gara's Quest & New Information!

[DE]Rebecca

2 minutes ago, Chihuly said:

Yeah well my issue with it is that I suppose the information wasn't obvious enough? and/or I simply missed it. I had bought Octavia, after finishing her quest and I pretty much missed out unknowingly and while I know you can get Rivens from sorties, my issue with that is how its a "common" reward yet, I don't "common"ly get them, I only just got one today, after 3 weeks of mostly back and forth between 4k Endo & the Sculpture. (Which I feel needs to be taken out, one of those. The sculpture gives less then 4k do we really need two endo based rewards that are not even equal?) I even got a legendary core before I got another riven these past 3 weeks.

I love sculptures (almost filled my ship with all the found beauties) and I'm (personally) fine with such a different pool of rewards. DE considered to think about adding Kuva into rewards pool and replace lenses. Probably that will balance things a bit.

RNG is pretty picky, some people get rarest things and lack common and reverse. You never know how it goes.

Just now, ThousandLights said:

I love sculptures (almost filled my ship with all the found beauties) and I'm (personally) fine with such a different pool of rewards. DE considered to think about adding Kuva into rewards pool and replace lenses. Probably that will balance things a bit.

RNG is pretty picky, some people get rarest things and lack common and reverse. You never know how it goes.

The sculptures are pretty neat especially for decorating but its a second source of Endo. So again do we really need two sources? and if they do that, I hope the kuva amount is more then a flood annnnd I wonder where we'd get Lens then.. hmm..

but yeah RNG is just weird. Not even after Rivens for godly OP weapons either, I rather love doing crazy things with them. Like a firerate riven with all firerate mods on a boar prime.. its insane.

1 minute ago, Chihuly said:

The sculptures are pretty neat especially for decorating but its a second source of Endo. So again do we really need two sources? and if they do that, I hope the kuva amount is more then a flood annnnd I wonder where we'd get Lens then.. hmm..

but yeah RNG is just weird. Not even after Rivens for godly OP weapons either, I rather love doing crazy things with them. Like a firerate riven with all firerate mods on a boar prime.. its insane.

They mentioned we'll be able to farm lenses in Plains. Or at least upgrade old ones.

One thing I don't get about removing lenses... Is unless I'm missing something, doesn't Eidolon Lenses require greater lenses to craft, and greater lenses require regular lenses ?

If they remove the means to acquire regular and greater lenses from sorties, how exactly are we going to be able to craft Eidolon lenses once our initial stock of lenses is converted/consumed ?

Just now, ThousandLights said:

They mentioned we'll be able to farm lenses in Plains. Or at least upgrade old ones.

Yeah I believe they said that, it'd be the PoE/Even Greater Lens BP and I think they said it'll take two greater lens to make. *shrug*

Just now, Chihuly said:

Yeah I believe they said that, it'd be the PoE/Even Greater Lens BP and I think they said it'll take two greater lens to make. *shrug*

I never was lucky to get them for free so I just bought several greater ones when I got plat discount and placed them in most used warframes and weapons. That worked just fine since I used mostly only 1 focus tree. We'll see if those changes will affect lenses farm.

1 minute ago, ThousandLights said:

I never was lucky to get them for free so I just bought several greater ones when I got plat discount and placed them in most used warframes and weapons. That worked just fine since I used mostly only 1 focus tree. We'll see if those changes will affect lenses farm.

Think I've only ever gotten 2 maybe 3 from sorties. I know I got a handful of normal ones though. Anyway, yeah we'll see

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

This is still launch week for the Plains of Eidolon! Today just isn't launch day - our cups are full of coffee and we're finalizing all the things!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!