Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE i hope that the dread dispenser wont appear on POE

Fallen_Echo

Seriously, i had enough of him. Last time when he decided to visit me i shot myself in the leg with the kulstar.

Boring, annoying, doesnt have worthy drops, invincibility phases and somehow he never comes when im running my powerful frames he attacks only when im out with the weak casters.

At this moment i rather give myself to Vor to experiment on me than to have to hear his lines ever again.

Cant we do something about him? Maybe an assasination quest so we can get rid of him for good?

2 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Ok, I got a giggle out of the topic name.

But imagine this : 

Stalker attempts to show up. You know transmissions and everything. You on the other side decide to nope away on your AW. Or just make him chase you on the 2x2km PoE. 

well, he has a switch teleport ability or something similar, so he can stop you, probably

Just now, Fiftycentis said:

well, he has a switch teleport ability or something similar, so he can stop you, probably

Don't know if the Shadow Stalker has it. Technically I never did *test it*, but I have kept distance from Stalker (while being the target) and he was busy face tanking the environment.

His drop table is broken for sure 20/20 times its dread and some stupid mods like Molten Impact... and the fact he is definitely appears more often when you alone AND unranked frames/weapons is ridiculous and irritating. It would be better if he would appear less often but had more decent drops... I play since 2013, I killed him countless times, still didn't drop Hate, Despair once and Dread almost every time... that's just stupid. 

The Stalker is one of the easiest things even made , expecially the shadow version where he can't do S#&$ at range.

You have bulletjumps, you have covers, you have tigris prime.... .....

tigris...

prime....

TPOb4yA.png

Edited by Kyryo

3 minutes ago, Shikkoku said:

he is definitely appears more often when you alone AND unranked frames/weapons is ridiculous and irritating

Happened to me yesterday when doing solo spies and leveling some gear while at it.

Stalker thinks himself so sneaky. Little did he know it was a 4th forma on my Arca Scisco... mwahahaha.

44 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Don't know if the Shadow Stalker has it. Technically I never did *test it*, but I have kept distance from Stalker (while being the target) and he was busy face tanking the environment.

Actually he can instantly teleport you back to himself without LoS if you get too far away and he feels like it (mostly when you're fighting him. if he hasn't seen you then he doesn't teleport you)

Edited by 1tsyB1tsyN1nj4

49 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

He has that, i once tried to run away from him on a corpus ship. He just teleported me back to him.

Nowadays Stalky-boy is just a sad revenge-smurf, only showing up when we're running around in our "underpants"... but nonetheless way to easy to overcome, with a bit experience.

He was (imo) way more scary back in the old days... i still can hear the metallic sound of his BratonVandal in my mind.

Edited by Gebuesch

1 hour ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Seriously, i had enough of him. Last time when he decided to visit me i shot myself in the leg with the kulstar.

Boring, annoying, doesnt have worthy drops, invincibility phases and somehow he never comes when im running my powerful frames he attacks only when im out with the weak casters.

At this moment i rather give myself to Vor to experiment on me than to have to hear his lines ever again.

Cant we do something about him? Maybe an assasination quest so we can get rid of him for good?

If he comes in poe hop into your archwing and let the game of tag begins.

Then drink a shot if vodka everytime he is able to deal damage, 

Another shot everytime he does his long range damage.

2 shots if you bump on something.

1 hour ago, Shikkoku said:

His drop table is broken for sure 20/20 times its dread and some stupid mods like Molten Impact... and the fact he is definitely appears more often when you alone AND unranked frames/weapons is ridiculous and irritating. It would be better if he would appear less often but had more decent drops... I play since 2013, I killed him countless times, still didn't drop Hate, Despair once and Dread almost every time... that's just stupid. 

It's not "broken". It's intentional. Uneven drops for everything, remember imperator vandal receiver (i think it was receiver)? Everything else drops like dirt, receiver doesn't drop in 200 runs resulting in all parts costing like 1p and receiver 100+.

**** this, sincerely. I got hate at some point, despair dropped after 2,5-3 years of playing almost every day. 

You know it was mentionnend that he will not be spawning in POE right ?

If no it was mentioned in a stream they said he is actualy drinking pina colada under the sun ^.^ 

So dont worry ^.^ 

Personaly i got something else than dread after 2 years and a half but ive never been farming stuff from him.

2 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

As @trunks013 said, DE have stated that Stalker will not show up in the Plains of Eidolon, so you can keep your precious salt to yourself please.:clem:

Aww. I wanted to see if he could catch me if I used my archwing.

Edited by Kjahla81
Words