Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, Shasfowd said:

IMO the Eidelon fight is tough, but not unfair. I suggest you try getting a group of friends together with some decent ability synergy. Trinity can really help! <3

You genius realize that Trinity has nothing to do with it as any other warframe because the problem is once again with s***y operators?

You know, there's a reason so many people used Shield Disruption. It's because fighting a Teralyst isn't balanced around having next to no Focus upgrades while using a basic AMP. This is extra problematic since the amount of Quill standing you get from killing a Teralyst is not worth the amount of time it takes to drop one.

There's also something of an ouroboros with the Quills. We kill Eidolons so we can get better items for killing Eidolons which allow us to kill Eidolons faster which allow us to get more things to kill Eidolons with... There's no goal here. It's a self serving system that's nothing more than grind within grind.

Edited by TheTundraTerror

you can dodge every single eidolon attack rather easily with a default operator, i dont see the problem here

only if S#&amp;&#036;ty operators means the players are bad, because as it stands operator combat is pretty simple and easy..

Guys, about the Multiple hits on fishing: it seems the spears are working as intended. Just tested the first one on the lungfish, and took one hit to get it out of water. so we actually have 10 slots of gear, as it will need to carry all 3 spears to be able to get everything

2 hours ago, VanaeAlcarus said:

Leveling on the Plains is broken. I had a grataka at R0, and leveled it to 3 on the Plains, but when the mission results came in, it was halfway through R0, not even R1. Am I crazy, or is it broken?

Try to go to your ship and back again, sometimes it helps. It was also showing Unranked on weapons I was ranking when returning to Cetus.

1 minute ago, Lt.Nagae said:

Guys, about the Multiple hits on fishing: it seems the spears are working as intended. Just tested the first one on the lungfish, and took one hit to get it out of water. so we actually have 10 slots of gear, as it will need to carry all 3 spears to be able to get everything

Crap. I just looked and I think you're right. The only times I can 1 shot a lungfish is when it crits. 

Making charges cheaper for the Archwing Launcher doesn't fix the fact that the launching system is stupid.   

If you want it to use consumable charges then don't have it use one charge any time you want to use your archwing, make it use a charge to make the archwing available for the rest of the mission and drop the charge crafting from 50 to 20 or some such.    Then people still build the launcher and charges, but don't have to feel like they're wasting precious resources to do proper traversal or fight flying enemies before dropping back and doing ground work.

Shield Disruption should have a lowered effect against eidolons, making it useful but not mandatory (and also not USELESS).   Add in consumable items that you can only carry a small number of that will deal high shield damage to nearby eidolons and make that the resource sink you wanted archwing launcher charges to be.   Everyone who wants to do serious POE fighting will build and keep those available, but people who just want to play it casually don't need to grind just to fly around.