Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.0.3

[DE]Megan

I only dont know why focus 2.0 is more for operator then then for warframe or weapons. When I read the slots on focus always operator name... I dont like Focus 2.0 at all. They could make new name like Operator and we will farming points like for Madurai etc. Focus 2.0 is now almost totaly useless for warframes or weapons, or almost :).

For me focus 2.0 is trash. 90% I need help on warframe//weapon not on Operator. Focus 2.0 is more for operator something weird is here. At least I will farm focus now a lot less :D

Edited by Bostyan

Welp rip fishing, can't use pepper bait to catch even murkkrays anymore... You want to know a simple fix? You got two ways to fix this issue. Up the costs of the bait by a bit (i guess near what the gems and ore BP costs) but make them reusable, Or have the fish give more standing thus giving a reason TO BUY the high bait to catch a higher tier fish. Cause right now i'll tell you this 5k for 20 bait for a CHANCE a murkkray doesn't suit me infact, it makes fishing look more and more like a standing sink than a proper gain. I'd rather mine which costs NO standing (assuming you picked the tool for the free item when you rank up) thus gaining a net profit. Is it slower? Yes it is its slower than fishing but you don't have to spend a much standing just 500 for the first tool nad grab the rest free.

TL:DR: Fishing is a sink, Mining is where the standing is at right now

Edited by firebot779

13 minutes ago, Mirathyl said:

It's meant for corpus enemies it's not at all useless. It's like when you fight super strong grineer and people ask for you to use Corrsive Projection, Shield Disruption is the Corpus version of CP. Corpus don't have much armor but have a decent shield pool especially when they're really high in level, vs. a grineer yeah it's useless. But seriously it's far from being useless if you are setting up for a very long corpus mission.

you know [REDACTED] damage goes around the corpus [REDACTED]

Just now, Bostyan said:

I only dont know why focus 2.0 is more for operator then then for warframe or weapons. When I read the slots on focus alwas operator name... I dont like Focus 2.0 at all. they could make new name like Operator and we will farming points like for Madurai etc. Focus 2.0 is now almost totaly useless for warframes or weapons, or totaly useless.

For me focus 2.0 is trash. 90% I need help on warframe//weapon not on Operator. Focus 2.0 is more for operator something weird is here. At least I will farm focus now a lot less :D

I mean it's an attempt to make operator mode not be a complete joke, not a great attempt mind you, but it also removed a lot of cancerous bs from the focus system like shadow step and it gives a new thing to actually invest into.

1 hour ago, EternoRetorno said:

Shield Disruption might as well be removed from the game now.

Yeah I do have conflicted feelings on the fact that they spend all this time giving us cool powers seemingly to spend even more time crafting ways of taking those powers away. 

Good job on the hotfix.

Really like being able to craft multiple gems at once, EVEN IF I still cannot do it through the phone app, and many of them have the Tear Azurite Graphic now, the bottom two ones also have this graphic.

973056D681E8605B8B8843BA8C7D89961406D2B5

Edited by Kamikiri

Now i can't do fishing properly.

Mortus needs to be 5 or 6 hit to catch. Seriously ? i can do 2 -4 dmg. I was doing 10 to 20 dmg before and 1 hit was enough.

- Set Dye timer to at least 10 min for per dye. 2 min is not enough. Or reduce dye cost as stance + materials.

- Murkray bait doesn't work. It is also expensive. It doesn't worth. I was expecting at least 2-3 catch with x20 bait. I had none. I tried differen spots, on different times with dye.

- Resource booster doesnt work at all on fishes. It does shows up on menu but when you leave ediolon, you lost your half fish count.

- Many people notice that big bang when eidolon day-night cycle change. What is that about ? While in day time i've seen teralys. Couple of times and many players saw that on my guild.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hidden Cache Mission Changes:

• Caches in the Plains are now scannable, meaning they will show up when using Scanners.
  • Increased the minimum timer to find the Caches from 1:20 to 2:40, and the maximum timer from 2:40 to 3:00.
  • Increased the sound radius of the hidden Caches.

Ty... I really Appreciete that...<3

6 minutes ago, 1un4cy said:

Also 4950 quills and can't do anything about it!

yeah im in the same boat... i literally cant advance quills anymore since the syndicates dont allow me to overspend

please DE fix this...

i appreciate the vazarin fishing fix tho =) thanks very much

Edited by Sharien

13 minutes ago, XLVIII said:

I mean it's an attempt to make operator mode not be a complete joke, not a great attempt mind you, but it also removed a lot of cancerous bs from the focus system like shadow step and it gives a new thing to actually invest into.

When I play the mission I play with warframe and thenere I need help not like 50% more energy for operator LOL. Some ppl like Focus 2,0 for me is more trash. Some new slots on old focus would be a lot better, but change it 70% for operator and is not even in battle... not thanks. I will farm focus now a lot a lot less.

New focus named Operator will be perfect. Player would select Focus - Operator and go in battle. And this time will play more with operator and focus would give him more energy etc. but in normal missions players play with warframes/weapons not with operators.

Edited by Bostyan