Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.1.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

So Lotus just sent me 2 Eidolon Shards (exceptional, I believe), 3 day res booster and ostron community sigil. Why?

Maybe I misread something? Cause I dont want to get banned for your mistakes, which is very much possible...

edit - crashing when loading to Plains from Cetus is still a thing on 32-bit systems. Though Cetus itself seems to run a bit smoother than before. I'll wait for more optimizations.

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Additions:

• Added more German loc

Fixes:

• Fixed crashing in certain Archwing missions.

thanks guys, but theres a bunch more thats needs to be done/fixed
keep those hotfixes coming!

Found a bug with operator clem mask (or all masks sold in cetus, not really sure about the rest of the mask). Most of the times, after the operator uses void dash, the mask will get bigger for the rest of the game (i used zanurik so im not sure if it's a bug on zenurik void dash or just the mask).

Apparently, operator mode on cetus also have the same oversized mask problem, so the problem probably occurs when the operator come out of the warframe. I'm not sure if this is intended to be as big as that but it wouldn't make any sense for the grineer mask as it has strap which supposed to keep the mask on the face, not floating in front of the face while the strap floating around the head.

Now that the extract problem is fixed, can we do something about the operators?

We desperately need customization for them if you guys really want to push the operator combat.

Heres a list of what we need:

1. Body sliders. Let us change the body, these guys are technically clones of each other currently. I want to make a girl aged 22, some want to make a bulky guy, come on give us some freedom.
  2. More fashion, because if the upper is fixed we need more fashion items, these suits are ugly by default any chance that we could get actual armor?
  3. Animations, please refine them. I dont want to say anymore that we run like some crippled dude.
  4. and finally once the uppers are done rework their voice line and give them personality OR give us a way to create voice lines and upload them. No one hears those but us.

7 hours ago, Zodhiarche said:

Seriously ? Still whining about SD bug fixed ? Teralyst's shield is weak enough when you're not using the mote amp, it's almost too easy... Just make an amp with Shwaak prism and you'll see, it's magic. You can literally hit him multiple time with a single shot, not mentioning destroying every vomvalyst in the line of shoot.

And for the cores/shards, just use Itzal, its Cosmic Crush can vacuum all cores, all shards, and even cetus wisps

Whiteknights always miss the point

8 hours ago, Zodhiarche said:

Seriously ? Still whining about SD bug fixed ? Teralyst's shield is weak enough when you're not using the mote amp, it's almost too easy... Just make an amp with Shwaak prism and you'll see, it's magic. You can literally hit him multiple time with a single shot, not mentioning destroying every vomvalyst in the line of shoot.

And for the cores/shards, just use Itzal, its Cosmic Crush can vacuum all cores, all shards, and even cetus wisps

Spoiler

7bg0FfU.jpg

I'm sure Itzal vacuum will work on this. That's what happen when the Eidolon is near water or on a slope like mountain-side.

14 hours ago, toafarmer said:

3- Make Shield Disruption work again (unless we are supposed to only use corrosive projection and energy siphon and get bored to death grinding eidolon)

No. If you need the fight to be easier or faster than it is, then don't bother with it at all. Limbs can be one shot, it can be solo'd, it can be killed 5-6 times a night with a team. We've already made it trivial. This suggestion is ridiculous.

5 hours ago, TheGhostDude said:

can u guys pls buff the old weapons a bit. like latron and lato and such stuff. becus we have like 3 different sorts of them but none of them are even good enough for a normal mission, not to speek of sortie or high lvl poe

I can't speak for the lato but the latron is good.  It's rather unique as a semi auto rifle with a high fire rate.  I don't like the look of the latron prime so I never forma'd it but it does appear to have higher potential.  My latron wraith has been my most reliable eidolon hunter (lanka is still being built).  I can empty a clip in like two seconds with each shot doing an average 520 damage.

Archived