Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Meteor and Operation: Plague Star

Outssiss

and no one is taking an offense in how they call it meteor.

for info: meteors are the ones that burn up in the atmosphere without reaching the grounds. metorites are the one hitting the ground.

so its pretty sure to asume it is a meteorite, because a meteor would be damn boring.

Why is everyone seems to miss Lephantis out of the guessings of what the meteor will bring? It was already shown walking the plains in a video a while ago. Or did I miss something and they said it won't be Lephantis?

Edit: nvm, I read that was a placeholder. But still, it could be I think.

Edited by TBone142

to many noobs below rank 5 just fishing on the plains. day time wont be safe. its warmer in the day. that thing is going to birth something awful and kill all the fish and murkrays will go for 50 plat each and it will give every one aids but this time the aids is yellow and the eldritch abomination will be a cat or a flyer (sentient)

Does DE work on the weekends? im assuming no as the rest of the normal world so whatever is gonna happen should happen monday afternoon.

Which is kind of dissapointing,after the lotus said that we should be ready to act at a moments notice when the meteor crashed i thought something would happen that night,but so far nothing.

42 minutes ago, AoBaka said:

Does DE work on the weekends? im assuming no as the rest of the normal world so whatever is gonna happen should happen monday afternoon.

Which is kind of dissapointing,after the lotus said that we should be ready to act at a moments notice when the meteor crashed i thought something would happen that night,but so far nothing.

while you sleep the infested tissue burrows itself deeper into the ground, creating caves to breed more and more troops to overwhelm the hills of not a plain!

This boil might actually be something very different from the infested, which could be the same flesh used to make Warframes, if you watched Devstream 100, you could see that the infested Zaws don't seem to have out of control infestation on it like all the past infested weapons that we have.

My own guess is that this is an "ancient loogie" from the breed that ravaged the Earth back before the Orokin that the "Pre-Oros" shot into space hopeing to never see again.

Trouble is. . . orbital mechanics can be a bit of a filthy betch.

Option 2 in my book is that this is the culmination of a Golem.

The thing completely devours all of the components in it's ship portions. Then, right before it finishes off the engine sections, it points at the nearest planetoid and fires full thrust at it and sets it on course. During the flight, it consumes everything and reduces itself to a nanospore wad to prepare for exponential reproduction. When it hits, it spends a few days of organic reconsolidation before it "gives birth" and rains ell on the local environment.

Just my four cents on the matter.

Edited by Unus