Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Meteor and Operation: Plague Star

Outssiss

this is DE, nothing new gonna come out, just infested, a new faction? well sure maybe the sortie will become rewarding and the focus really usefull... and maybe is just infected a crappy crap full of nothing but grind and useless stuff..

but this is a theory  a Warframe theory

45 minutes ago, royblazin said:

This boil might actually be something very different from the infested, which could be the same flesh used to make Warframes, if you watched Devstream 100, you could see that the infested Zaws don't seem to have out of control infestation on it like all the past infested weapons that we have.

But it looks infested. Also, the infested aren't very different from the "flesh" used to make Warframes. They're both technocyte.

57 minutes ago, Unus said:

My own guess is that this is an "ancient loogie" from the breed that ravaged the Earth back before the Orokin that the "Pre-Oros" shot into space hopeing to never see again.

Trouble is. . . orbital mechanics can be a bit of a filthy betch.

Bigger problem is that the infestation was developed as a weapon to use against the Sentient.  It goes to show how much the Orokin feared us that they decided to make literal space zombies rather than wake us.

11 minutes ago, UltimateGrr said:

Bigger problem is that the infestation was developed as a weapon to use against the Sentient.  It goes to show how much the Orokin feared us that they decided to make literal space zombies rather than wake us.

And how big and grand the elder civilizations loved to seem to make their mistakes.

The Technocyte, the Grineer, Interplanetary Slavery, The Sentients, it's like each one was a giant hornets nest they set up at a party for people to whack like a piñata.

So the next thing seems to be around the corner again. What is everyones speculation on how this event will look like?

Will we have to stop it from infecting the plains? And what will they take over? Could it go as far as taking over an Eidolon?
What I'd really like to see would be another big infested, roughly the size of Lephantis. I suspect things to go down more like this though:

Spoiler

caQnJJQ.jpg

0kKIZWp.jpg

According to Dev stream #100 there will be a new event called Operation Plague Star. And there will be 2 weapon rewards, the snipetron and ether daggers( And we will most likely have to farm the pieces esc esc) (we also don't know what the other rewards will be)

I feel if these are the only two weapon rewards, than IMO these rewards are vary underwhelming. I think they should just be made available as a BP permanently. 

Now, I believe we should replace the ether daggers and snipetron rewards with Lato and Braton Vandal respectively. DE talked about bringing  them back. I feel this is a good opportunity. 

Thank you. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

11 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

According to Dev stream #100 there will be a new event called Operation Plague Star. And there will be 2 weapon rewards, the snipetron and ether daggers( And we will most likely have to farm the pieces esc esc) (we also don't know what the other rewards will be)

I feel if these are the only two weapon rewards, than IMO these rewards are vary underwhelming. I think they should just be made available as a BP permanently. 

Now, I believe we should replace the ether daggers and snipetron rewards with Lato and Braton Vandal respectively. DE talked about bringing  them back. I feel this is a good opportunity. 

Thank you. 

No. Braton Vandal I'd be fine with however.

Just now, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Well, According to Steve, he said in a previous Dev Stream that both weapons will return. So there's that...

I feel like you misread what I wrote. It was an opinion/plea, as evidenced by "Braton Vandal I'd be fine with however."

30 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

I speculate salt, a new sygil (or maybe even a stratos badge upgrade) and Blueprints for weapon parts

no reusable event blueprints, the weapon parts will have insane stats making any other melee in game a joke, sygil and some potatoe.