Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Developer Workshop: Coming Bounty Changes

[DE]Rebecca

10 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Third: 
We have slightly re-balanced the quantities of some of the rewards as we tested numerous Bounties with these changes. Right now this only applies to select items. Plains of Eidolon specific reward quantities are untouched (i.e it could be possible to get 25 x Breath of the Eidolon in a single 5 Stage Bounty or 10  6 Cetus Wisps in a 5 Stage Bounty).

Does this pertain to a single stage or in total?

Excited for the changes. Also hoping you guys take a look at increasing the number of axi relics awarded per rotation.

Credit caches should have never been a possible reward, especially such a low amount of credits, and a Neo relic for a lvl 30-50 bounty seems a Lil odd. Isn't lvl 30+ supposed to have Axi relics not Neo? Instead of credits why not a bundle of resources from the plains, and if we have to get relics then please at least put axis in lvl 30-50 rather than neos.

As a few people have suggested, I agree that especially given the time length of some of these bounties (defend the vault, hold the area, especially), and the "difficulty" of the higher-level missions, that at least on 4&5 stage, the last reward should be uncommon or rare guaranteed. And ideally more skews towards rare rewards for long/hard missions. 

Relics... please remove them from bounties

4th and 5th stage should not drop common rewards. Add a larger amount of a common or uncommon reward if you must to compensate.

Also, I wouldn't mind an even harder level of bounty with even better rewards.

One more thing... You should be able to re-run a bounty for more rep instead of having to wait till the next day/night cycle. Running the highest tier bounty 5-6 times to maxed out MR24 rep count is a similar amount of time sync to an MR24 maxing out affinity or syndicate rep. If you don't want to Fish to max out rep you shouldn't have to in order to get it done in a reasonable time.

8 hours ago, naturalcandy said:

You can just do 1 to 3 stage for High chance.

LOL and what if I'm running in a group and they want to stay? What if I want the standing that comes along with completing it? Again.. in the long run those common rewards are going to be more useful, than the single dose of WOO I GOT A RARE!... a rare that I wont use because I already have several copies of it... yay.

55 minutes ago, Operative_Shift said:

LOL and what if I'm running in a group and they want to stay? What if I want the standing that comes along with completing it? Again.. in the long run those common rewards are going to be more useful, than the single dose of WOO I GOT A RARE!... a rare that I wont use because I already have several copies of it... yay.

so you can just speedrun 1-3 stage for the common.

The most important point for me is that lens acquisition will become much better. The lens concept always felt punishing: either use new stuff and don't gain focus, or gain focus but use old stuff.

Will the droprates be updated to reflect the in-game display of rarity? Currently, all rewards in the bounty table are either uncommon or rare, which was is not a problem since only the probability matters. But if the rarity has an impact, it would be great if it was accurate.

Le 15/11/2017 à 19:07, SubtleOaf a dit :

The most important point for me is that lens acquisition will become much better. The lens concept always felt punishing: either use new stuff and don't gain focus, or gain focus but use old stuff.

Aaaaand lens acquisition is already nerfed.

Archived