im sorry i think you ment
5 Stage Bounties:
First reward: Common
Second reward: Common or Uncommon
Third reward: Common, Uncommon
Fourth reward: Common, Uncommon, or Rare
Fifth reward: Common, Uncommon, or Rare

^^^^^^^^^ not that one rofl

Got to be honest this was my first thought when seeing both the 4 and 5 stage bounties...while the extra rewards are nice it would be nice to have a slightly better chance of getting stuff if we're doing the hardest tier.

As to the rest, there's still no reason for high level players to bother with the lower tiers, the rewards are a pretty meaningless for us after you get the gara part bp but then I suppose you need to keep something for the newbies... having said that they're even a bit 'insulting' for a new player if I'm being honest. 

Then there's the fact we can only get standing from them once per cycle and ONLY if we have spare standing... maybe the dev's could consider it being converted to quill or focus school standing if we've got no cetus standing left or something, it would be a nice way to speed up the grind on those aspects of the game. 

I've also currently got max standing so while I'd spend some standing on trying random zaws the 'costs' for certain items is rather high compared with the drop rate on their materials (mainly ore mining side of things) and devstream 100 said about possibly making them 'split-able' so I don't want to go wasting what I see as 'valuable resources' in the mean time... so until this is changed or I've farmed enough resources (something that really fees like a chore after my current experiences with ore farming) I'll likely be at full standing for a while meaning bounties are only for the rewards table....

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

-snip-

Hooray! I just hope this doesn't mean that the Oxium rewards got cut substantially, because I still need something like 36,000 oxium to finish my Magus set and Galatea is a slog. :(

Edit:

5 minutes ago, RageManT said:

Why does Stages 4 and 5 have the same amount of reward rarity? I feel like as you are hitting those two stages, you should only be rewarded uncommon and or rare items.

Because if you did that, they would become less rare, since you'd be guaranteed to get something from a very small pool of items, similar to the way that the rare/uncommon arcanes (I forget which) are guaranteed on Nightmare mode. They're not as rare because of it.

1 hour ago, V45H said:

im sorry i think you ment
5 Stage Bounties:

^^^^^^^^^ not that one rofl

I second this! there should not be a common that comes out of the last stage in a 5th Bounty!

12 minutes ago, Eibhleann said:

Hooray! I just hope this doesn't mean that the Oxium rewards got cut substantially, because I still need something like 36,000 oxium to finish my Magus set and Galatea is a slog. :(

Edit:

Because if you did that, they would become less rare, since you'd be guaranteed to get something from a very small pool of items, similar to the way that the rare/uncommon arcanes (I forget which) are guaranteed on Nightmare mode. They're not as rare because of it.

I'm sorry, I meant the 4th and 5th Stage's reward pool. Like for example the 5th reward pool in the 5th stage...why is there common rewards in both if the reward pools of the 4th and 5th reward pool IN the 4th and 5th Stages..if any of that made sense 😂😂

Glad to hear that bounties are made more rewarding.

Another PoE issue you need to look at is the Ostron rep systems. Currently it seems there is no way to turn Ostron rep into platinum by buying stuff for rep and then selling it to other players as done for the Syndicate and Simaris rep. This means at some point, when a player has bought all the Ostron items for himself, getting more rep through bounties or gem/fish turn-ins has no further benefit. At this point PoE as a whole becomes less rewarding and will see less player activity. And that would be a waste considering the amount of effort you put into it.

A second issue is Zaw's lackluster performance in general and especially the Exodia Force Arcane (

). They are supposed to be the PoE high level end game reward (besides amps) and currently are mostly disappointing.

1 hour ago, Neo_182 said:

"You now get a reward for every stage of the Bounty completed! Yup. Pretty simple."

This is a good start.

I would like to see low-end rewards such as Neurodes,Neural sensors and the Redirect mod removed from the pool entirely.
These have been kind of insulting.

And the mobs could drop more than sovereign outcast.

they added those rewards for the newer players. veterans or long time players aren't the only people to experience the plains. it's a low level area to begin with, and though this may be true, i have still struggled before getting enough neurodes despite 1.5k hours in the game. everyone has a different situation and different needs, and allowing more diversity in rewards can help players of all kinds (which they have to keep in mind).

ultimately, it's more of an introduction area to the game, and it's also the first time DE has done something like this. i'm willing to bet they will have more open areas in the future similar to PoE that can cater more towards vets, but for now the plains are not just something for one demographic. it might help them (and you) to also suggest what you would want to replace those things with, instead of just leave it up in the air for them to guess what you want. just for the sake of progress and getting more understanding.

Now I'm worried that people (especially new players) will now leave the game before all stages finished. Hoping that when a player leave mid-game, they will still open the squad so that other players may join. It's boring doing stuff alone. :sadcry:

Please implement this method of rewards I suggest below (changes bolded). It will still incentivize and reward players for completing the higher tier bounties, which can take a little bit of time for sure.

Being able to roll a common on the third reward of a 3-stage bounty I think is still fair, because they are over fairly quickly compared to 4 and 5 stage bounties.

3 Stage Bounties:
Third reward: Common, Uncommon, or Rare

By adding the chance for a rare third reward in the 4-stage bounty, you may see more players running this one, as it will directly compete with the 5-stage bounty's 2 rare chances.

4 Stage Bounties:

Removing the common rewards from the final stage in 4/5 stage bounties will feel much more rewarding to players, and it would likely cause more to play bounties for more than just the standing amount. In fact, it may even be fine to keep the common reward on the final stage of a 4-stage bounty if the third reward has a chance for the rare as well (this seems pretty fair).**

5 Stage Bounties:

Now, this is my personal desired layout for the current drop-tables. For all we know, the reward system you are implementing may be similar to the relic system, where each  'stage' is similar to an upgrade using void traces on a relic. As we all know, making radiant relics provides a significant boost to the chances for rare and uncommon rewards, and using a similar method for the stages may prove to be just as adequate here, making my proposed changes unnecessary.  Either way, I welcome the change of additional loot on each stage.

Sounds good but like many others have said I have to agree with the idea of putting the fifth reward in a 5 stage bounty as Uncommon or Rare and leaving out Commons entirely

and while were reworking the drop table, please banish those credit caches to the place they belong - The junk pile no body wants them or needs them even newbies

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hello Tenno!

We are making changes to the way Bounties reward you! This new system is a take on the 'AABC' rotation system we have in endless missions, but applied to Bounties using the Common, Uncommon, and Rare rewards. Maybe you heard about this on the Devstream 100 - you probably did. Lots of people have been asking 'WHEN' for this, and I'm happy to say it's coming with tomorrow's Update on PC (which also launches Operation: Plague Star)! Console Tenno, I do not have a set ETA yet but we'll let you know. 

Read through this to familiarize yourself with what's coming. 

First and most noticeable:
You now get a reward for every stage of the Bounty completed! Yup. Pretty simple.

Second and more technical:
The tier of reward you get is determined by how many stages are in the given Bounty. The Common/Uncommon/Rare tier are signified by colour in the reward manifest Bronze/Silver/Gold. 

3 Stage Bounties:

4 Stage Bounties:

5 Stage Bounties:

Third: 
We have slightly re-balanced the quantities of some of the rewards as we tested numerous Bounties with these changes. Right now this only applies to select items. Plains of Eidolon specific reward quantities are untouched (i.e it could be possible to get 25 x Breath of the Eidolon in a single 5 Stage Bounty or 10  6 Cetus Wisps in a 5 Stage Bounty). 

Finally:
Thanks for your patience everyone! As you would imagine overall this system has been significantly more rewarding in our tests! Let us know what you think once it's live, and the notes will have final change information on quantities as we go through final fine-tuning tonight.

Excited for plague star, looking forward to more operations in the future as well.

Archived