Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Operation: Plague Star Enemies not spawning on Stage 4

-Rekken-

Happened to me and my buddy as well.  3/3 of our Phylaxis runs resulted in wasted time and 12 wasted Phylaxis.  And one previously also bugged with 0 used.

Really a massive waste of time as it is right now.. At least the bounty change will keep me occupied til this is fixed.. Cuz I definitely ain't doing this event til it's fixed..

I just played the bounties of Plague Star event. Firs the final mission was bugged, I eliminated all enemies and the mission doesn't end. Then 2 bounties with the same bug, stop drones. But hey, I could complete one after this. And then again the drone bug mess up the mission...

Plis DE, fix this errors quickly as posible, I just want to farm 

It's not even letting me fail the bounty by leaving the area when it isn't actually finishing.  It must be thinking the bounty is done but cannot finish up with a reward almost 75% of the time.  I wish I had more info on what is going on so that they can home in on what the problem is, but this is a new kinda problem for me.

55 minutes ago, Megatron_TheConqueror said:

Occurred in every run I used Eidolon Phylaxis . Now I'm wondering if even the  basic testing was done on this event missions. BTW, we tried RQ Banshee, Equinox, Itzals 4th, Ember. Either you hid the last enemy too well, or code :clap:

you can add in zenith's alt fire to that mix as well

13 minutes ago, TSBratov said:

Turns out it gives you Ostron standing when you leave the squad not Plague Star

Had that happen only once, I'm not sure it's even related. Seems to always count towards your Ostron standings cap though. Lots of "fun" bugs with this event...