Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Real Valkyr

Enialyx

I am kinda disappointed with how valkyr prime looks, not that this furframe looks any better but, my first frame and my very favourite frame, mutilated by salads experiments, explains why she is so angry and looks kinda damaged, then you have that before salad skin that looks kinda ok, no broken parts, no upgrades looks ok ...

and then you have prime, with some disgusting boxes on hands, broken helmet, awful nosering, simply meh ... normal valkyr is angry because allad gutted her, I was expecting some noble fancy frame, something like calm before the storm and not angry emo teenager ..

Edited by meristu

2 minutes ago, Tachibana_Hibiki said:

No!

First furries demand fursuit for Valkyr. If they get that, they will immediately demand doggy fursuit for Inaros and rhino or horsie fursuit for Rhino. 

And then they will yiff-yiff all over your relays and Cetus.

This is not acceptable in this christian game!

I thought it was jewish

8 hours ago, Raynalle said:

but i'm more curius about her normal skin, she show her muscle after the corpus do god know what, i wonder what she look with all her skin and half helmet, and no the deluxe is not that one.

Bruh, the Gersemi skin is Valkyr before the Zanuka Project. It says it right in the description. Even the artist who live sculpted it on a devstream said it's the original Valkyr. It's the original Valkyr.

Might need to settle for a Valkyr Prime + Germini skin + Bastet helmet. I doubt they are going to jam a bunch of furry garbage into a space ninja game. As much as I'd like OP's pic in my arsenal it wouldn't take long for people to complain about it ruining the game style even though they'll be wearing reindeer antlers and battling grineer snowmen in a month.

3 minutes ago, Foxxies said:

Might need to settle for a Valkyr Prime + Germini skin + Bastet helmet. I doubt they are going to jam a bunch of furry garbage into a space ninja game. As much as I'd like OP's pic in my arsenal it wouldn't take long for people to complain about it ruining the game style even though they'll be wearing reindeer antlers and battling grineer snowmen in a month.

You can run around with antlers all year round, just play Oberon with his Markhor Helmet

6 hours ago, Sitchrea said:

Bruh, the Gersemi skin is Valkyr before the Zanuka Project. It says it right in the description. Even the artist who live sculpted it on a devstream said it's the original Valkyr. It's the original Valkyr.

they say valkyr prime is untaced by the corpus experiment too, but she still have all the corpus part... but in prime version, i don't really care about crappy description anymore, this is warframe dude not a game when the dev think before put stuff, they put in and hope for the best, the fact you need oxigen even if you don't have organic part who need it, and well... don't have mouth or nose is enough to don't believe description.

be legaly blind must fell nice XD

Edited by Raynalle

6 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

No offense I was disappointed to know Valkyr Prime doesn't look like Gersemi and TBH this skin is not any better either

Actually, she does. There are multiple elements from the Gersemi skin in the prime variant. 

The only puzzling bit are the lack of forearm guards in the Gersemi skin, whereas the garden variety Valkyr does have them. However, you see a similar lack of fittings on Saryn as opposed to Saryn Prime. This could be take as evidence to support the rationalization theory of primes vs. regular warframes (simplify, simplify...keep those costs down). 

6 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

No offense I was disappointed to know Valkyr Prime doesn't look like Gersemi and TBH this skin is not any better either

Actually, she does. There are multiple elements from the Gersemi skin in the prime variant. 

The only puzzling bit are the lack of forearm guards in the Gersemi skin, whereas the garden variety Valkyr does have them. However, you see a similar lack of fittings on Saryn as opposed to Saryn Prime. This could be take as evidence to support the rationalization theory of primes vs. regular warframes (simplify, simplify...keep those costs down). 

9 hours ago, Sitchrea said:

The artist who live sculpted it failed to reference the original Valkyr skin.  Helmet designs do not match, Gersemi arms are rail thin next to post-V's muscled arms.  She looks more like a bipedal Moa than a pre-Alad V Valkyr.

It's a freaking mess.  No consistency at all.   It's like saying the Nyx deluxe and Excalibur deluxe skins are canon in Warframe.  They're loose references at best, but nothing concrete.  Prime is the original.  DE even went through the trouble of layering most of Valkyr over in extra "skin" (put on her immortal or graxx skin and turn off prime accessories) to suggest that we're looking at the primed version of the real unstripped Valkyr design.

Edited by Littleman88

18 hours ago, Imaru said:

Honestly, it really, really doesn’t fit the aesthetic of the game. Nothing in the game is so overtly an anthopomorphic animal, even the Bastet helmet is stylized. 

One of the banshee tennogen Helms, echo I think, has cat ear looking things like that so it does fit the art style. 

4 hours ago, Raynalle said:

they say valkyr prime is untaced by the corpus experiment too, but she still have all the corpus part... but in prime version, i don't really care about crappy description anymore, this is warframe dude not a game when the dev think before put stuff, they put in and hope for the best, the fact you need oxigen even if you don't have organic part who need it, and well... don't have mouth or nose is enough to don't believe description.

be legaly blind must fell nice XD

Warframes need oxygen because they have organic parts. I guess you haven't completed the Second Dream, or didn't pay attention.

To say DE doesn't think about what they put in the game is a bit rash. These are the same developers who hid an in-game language for two years before we realized what it was. They also foreshadowed the Second Dream for two years as well, we just didn't have the one piece to complete the puzzle.