Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2018 Operator Wishlist

(PSN)Thealteregoroman

So I was thinking how cool it would be to come up with some cool mechanics that DE hasn't put into the game yet OR what you wish to see as far as playing as an operator in 2018.

I'll start with mechanics and character customization!

-Tenno Gen operator clothes and accessories as well as orokin clothes.

-Operator swords.

-being able to jump out of your warframe and possess certain enemies.

-being able to be more acrobatic........

-Your warframe becomes a specter when you jump out of it

-In the operator room.......those 4 BIG ROUND CIRCLES on the ground could become transporters in other parts of the orbiter.....1 of those could be a personal room. 

-The operator on start screen instead of your warframe.

-Operator only missions

-Enemies that force you out of your warframe.

-Warframe mannequins for your ship (This will allow you to show off your fashion frames)

-Allow friends to board your ship and see how you livin LOL.

-Operator only PVP.

-Personal housing on Cetus

-Multiple tabs for operators to have different looks and customizations saved.

-Operator Ultimates making a return.

-Orokin/Void room for captura mode

So yea just a couple ideas I was thinking about. What do y'all think?

Any ideas?

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Thealteregoroman said:

-In the operator room.......those 4 BIG ROUND CIRCLES on the ground could become transporters in other parts of the orbiter.....1 of those could be a personal room. 

I Think they are warframe slot. They are rise and get out warframe

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Thealteregoroman said:

-Operator only missions

If this becomes a thing i'll be VERY angry, and the force you out of your frame thing. If you want to kill Warframe you've got some amazing ideas to do it.

Very eh about the operator start screen, no thanks.

Everything else is fine but Operators need to be a choice, once you start forcing people to use things it sucks. for the majority of people

People play WARFRAME to have a choice in a VERY large selection, we don't like to be forced into things.

The game IS Warframe afterall.

Edited by Latiac

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Thealteregoroman said:

I dont think its a good idea. Too disruptive.

But I have other ideas, make so syandanas and armour pieces that you can use on frame usable on Operators too.

Give us the ability to use one or even 2 abilities of the warframe on operator (or theri specific variant, only 1 ability would become avalibe per frame to use in such a way).

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Thealteregoroman said:

There might be some lore justification for this to be lore friendly. Operators already use 2 sensorias at once - theri own and warframes. In time they might learn to toleate more and more, and thus become more transhuman. This would allow them to control theri own body at the same time as they use warframe, or even 2-4 at once. This in terms of gameplay would be a good reason for specter buff and for DE to canonize my headcanon about Operators becoming more and more transhuman.

Also, Operator animation sets.

More accesories since we can now equip 3 at once. Some categories need more of them.

1 minute ago, Latiac said:

If this becomes a thing i'll be VERY angry.

Everything else is fine but Operators need to be a choice, once you start forcing people to use things it sucks. for the majority of people

People play WARFRAME to have a choice in a VERY large selection, we don't like to be forced into things.

Well, I would like to have those, but they shouldnt be integral to warframe, just something for people to challange themselves and have a reward for it. Like a special challange from Teshin that refreshes every 3 days. The reward would be some focus and Kuva.

Just now, Xardis said:

Well, I would like to have those, but they shouldnt be integral to warframe, just something for people to challange themselves and have a reward for it. Like a special challange from Teshin that refreshes every 3 days. The reward would be some focus and Kuva.

If it's something optional (Along the lines of Helping clem for example) and doesn't really lock anything behind it then that's fine.

It's when we start getting things like Operator only sorties for example, that draws the line for me.

51 minutes ago, (Xbox One)PREDATOR587 said:

i would love to see operator pvp i dont know why i think it would be pretty funny

It would devolve into hiding in void mode and blasting the first person that exits it. Of course it could get chaotic if people don't totally rely on that tactic alone.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Thealteregoroman said:

So I was thinking how cool it would be to come up with some cool mechanics that DE hasn't put into the game yet OR what you wish to see as far as playing as an operator in 2018.

I'll start with mechanics and character customization!

-Tenno Gen operator clothes and accessories as well as orokin clothes.

-Operator swords.

-being able to jump out of your warframe and possess certain enemies.

-being able to be more acrobatic........

-The operator on start screen instead of your warframe.

-Operator only missions

-Warframe mannequins for your ship (This will allow you to show off your fashion frames)

-Allow friends to board your ship and see how you livin LOL.

-Operator only PVP.

-Personal housing on Cetus

-Multiple tabs for operators to have different looks and customizations saved.

-Operator Ultimates making a return.

-Orokin/Void room for captura mode

So yea just a couple ideas I was thinking about. What do y'all think?

Any ideas?

Hair physics improvements and upgrades (not just more choices). and height and weight body sliders.

2 hours ago, Latiac said:

If this becomes a thing i'll be VERY angry, and the force you out of your frame thing. If you want to kill Warframe you've got some amazing ideas to do it.

Very eh about the operator start screen, no thanks.

The game IS Warframe afterall.

Hey I totally agree with you! I would only want all these things to be options. I wouldn't want any of this to take over CORE gameplay down the road forsure.

-Having Warframes act as specters if left sounds nice in the first look (titanfall greets ya) but it would bring in the problem that your warframe couldnt be invunerable anymore while you left it behind, making it a kinda risky move.

-What i like to see though would be some sort of level scaling of operator abilities so they are not too over the top in lowlvl while useless in highlvl missions...

-current operator animations could need some improvement too.. seem kinda akward at times.

-the problem with additional acrobatic maneuvers would most likely be the lack of buttons on the controller (the bad side of making the game aviable on consoles)

-additional secret room puzzles that require operator moves like advancing somewhere by taking control of a drone or those orokin worms or doors that can only be opened in operator mode and such stuff (though not hiding new content behind em but giving those who do the puzzles more chances on loot, like giving void missions the chance to have one of those operator/warframe hybrid treasure rooms in addition to the nornal ones.

give operators a 1-4 ability suite like warframes do, and give operators parkour 1.0.

..as well as giving warframes some sort of ai when going into operator mode-possibly having them feed into the 1-4 powers via combo attacks so Op mode isnt entirely disconnected from the rest of the game or something.

Edited by McDuffMan

1. Void sword for operators to attack with proper melee (I mean if ya can fire the beam with no amp just make a light saber or something with it)

2. Void damage ignores armor

3. Fashion frame - lemme equip the Targis Prime Armor on the operator come on

4. Better mobility not based on void dash (long overdue)

5. More fashionframe - nicer looks and look sliders like all new MMOs pls (actually what I care about the most)

6. Even more fashionframe - legitimate long flowing hair for well, female operators.

7. Colorable PBR parts.

I mean, I really don't care that much for operator gameplay but I do care about the aesthetics a lot.

Edited by Guest

Give Operators Parkour 1.0, melee weapons within reasons, pistols. 
Dialogue options and personality selection.
Allow them to "bond" with a choses frame and give them a modified version of one of their abilities (not the 4th one).

Make Warframes turn into spectres when you leave them.

Syandana's, helmets, and armor pieces on Operators

Operator personal shield generators

2 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

1. Void sword for operators to attack with proper melee.

2. Void damage ignores armor

3. Fashion frame - lemme equip the Targis Prime Armor on the operator come on

4. Better mobility not based on void dash (long overdue)

5. More fashionframe - nicer looks and look sliders like all new MMOs pls (actually what I care about the most)

6. Even more fashionframe - legitimate long flowing hair for well, female operators.

7. Colorable PBR parts.

I mean, I really don't care that much for operator gameplay but I do care about the aesthetics a lot.

LMFAO same! We have so much cosmetics for warframes why not ops lol.

Operator Wishlist:

• Confirmation that since the Lunar Rescue, that my Operator has never left the Orbiter, since then.
  • That through the Somatic Link, using '5' mode was my Operator manifesting energy through the Link, from the Void.
  • That the Queen was trying to trick the Operator and was attempting to burrow through the signal of the Somatic Link, hoping we were too weak to resist her.
  • That Kuva Guards are simply resistant to melee damage as highly skilled martial artists and possess extremely tough armor and physical strength.
  • That the Eidolons are able to sustain such a strong energy field, in its reduced state, that pure Void energy is one of the few damage types able to dissipate its strong energy field.
  • That we may gain more options for what the Operator is capable of projecting in '5' mode, leaning towards Void Conduit mode, for players to choose from. So that players may keep the current look, choose a pure energy representation or having the Warframe moving about using the mode's existing setup.
  • More recorded Voice lines
  • That the Quills are revering a Cephalon, Gara-su's Cephalon, all these generations (since the climactic battle all those years ago, where Gara sacrificed everything), and have created a cult on misrepresenting what the Cephalon has been trying to teach them all these years!