Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime release confirmed 12th December!

Zephyr_TheMLGPro

3 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

It's December 12th. The ending prime access and the new access happen in the same day. 

To be fair to the OP this wasn't always the case though, if memory serves.

Used to pop up the following week, which was rather lame and I'm glad changed.

1 minute ago, Xantheis said:

I would find it hilarious if the data mined information turns out to be a troll from DE and they go a completely different direction. 

I doubt they'd finish a complete model when you could have used that time for a completely new prime. Modeling something to the amount of detail of that datamined info isn't something you do in a couple of days to troll people :D (i'd love to be wrong on this though, not really a fan of that frame).

Just now, Kiwinille said:

I doubt they'd finish a complete model when you could have used that time for a completely new prime. Modeling something to the amount of detail of that datamined info isn't something you do in a couple of days to troll people :D (i'd love to be wrong on this though, not really a fan of that frame).

I completely agree.  That said, if there has been a history of data mined information being 'leaked', it would be a great way to slap everyone for it :) 

3 minutes ago, Xantheis said:

I would find it hilarious if the data mined information turns out to be a troll from DE and they go a completely different direction. 

I mean, they've done it before. Don't see why they wouldn't now...

But its kinda hard to make complete changes to San actual model (which has been data mined)