Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 11 - Accepted Submissions!

[DE]Taylor

54 minutes ago, TheArkhamArtist said:

Ok sounds good haha thanks, guess I'll have to learn how to make an asset, if possible is there any resources/ guides lol i have zbrush and substance painter, would those be enough?

they don't have time to answer all of your questions, there's a whole guide and everything for tennogen and artistic guidelines and rules, most of the successful current content creators have years of experience or a formal education with this stuff, and are far from amateurs

You can start learning now, and hope you have enough enthusiasm to last up till you finish managing to create something, but you have a very long way to go; they expect you to have mastered the software and be able to follow their design guidelines

11 minutes ago, Witch said:

they don't have time to answer all of your questions, there's a whole guide and everything for tennogen and artistic guidelines and rules, most of the successful current content creators have years of experience or a formal education with this stuff, and are far from amateurs

You can start learning now, and hope you have enough enthusiasm to last up till you finish managing to create something, but you have a very long way to go; they expect you to have mastered the software and be able to follow their design guidelines

yeah i figured lol, thanks for the reply :) 

My educated guess is that DE just had a little-well earned rest for the festivities; just hold tight and wait until ppl get back at their desks and I'm sure they'll give updates soon enough :)

Ppl might understimate the amount of work needed to import\check\rig\animate\double check  all that content; this is going to be the biggest Round so far after all.

I'm as eager as anyone to see this round released, we just gotta have some patience ;)

Edited by Stenchfury
Reasons

16 hours ago, Onimachi said:

I'm really surprised it didn't make it last time!!

The original designer said he got feedback on it from DE and will be revising it to their standards. 

Don't quote me on this but I believe it was due to it not being "Syfi" enough.

2 hours ago, Rhundis said:

The original designer said he got feedback on it from DE and will be revising it to their standards. 

Don't quote me on this but I believe it was due to it not being "Syfi" enough.

It's soooo good as is. I hope it still keeps the knight look

3 hours ago, kowalsky386 said:

They better relase it before dev strem! 1 month and two weeks late...

They like to have something up for devstreams so maybe they'll release it coincidentaly so they can cover some stream time with it.

16 hours ago, TsukuyomiNoGeki said:

Maybe they will show us some ingame gameplay with the new tennogen, and release it next week

They did on on prime time not devstream. When DE Steve whos in it last time with Reb. So for now all they need is 2 send in the global build. Maybe with upcoming update with new frame.

Edited by Vlada91