• Announcements

• [DE]DrewDev

HOW TO: Claim Livestream Platinum Prizes   31/03/16

Hello fellow Tenno! Decided to make this guide after receiving multiple private messages and seeing multiple threads on how to claim plat prizes during official Warframe streams. Please remember to refer to the images in the spoilers for more information. Please Note: To be entered into a Platinum give-away on the Warframe Twitch Channel, all you have to do is log into Twitch and watch the stream. Despite what you may see in chat, there is NO requirement to post anything in chat. 
      Step 1:
      If your Twitch name is called out on a official Warframe livestream (Xbox 1 @ 1 / PS4 @ 4 / Primetime / Devstream), you will need to message the Warframe channel with your in-game alias and the platform you play on (PC, XB1, or PS4). To send a message select the "gear" icon at the bottom left, just under the stream window:
      Step 2: 
      Once you have selected the gear icon as shown above, click "message" to open up the editor:
      Step 3:
      Send a nice message to DE with your in-game alias and the platform you play on. Once you've done that click "send":
      Step 4:
      Be patient, once the message has been sent all you need to do is wait patiently and give [DE] "Ember Prime Ginga Ninja" Megan time to dish out the goods. You should have your plat within 24 hours provided there are no emergency issues at DE. If you believe you have been forgotten and it has been 3-4 plat-less days, then it might be a good idea to contact [DE]Megan on the Forums for an update on the situation since no one likes having platinum in limbo.
      Step 5: 
      Enjoy your winnings, Tenno!     [written by Community Moderator / Senior Guide NovusNova]
[DE]Taylor

Devstream #102 Overview

Weather, audio and a new weapon - and that's it? Really?

Was expecting some new features (playable content!) for PoE to be revealed, because that place got boring a long time ago.

What about the Umbra hype? Come on DE...

Edited by xXx_mtv_xXx
  • Upvote 3
  • Woah 4

3 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Weather, audio and a new weapon - and that's it? Really?

I mean it was established it was going to be a sound focused devstream.

• Upvote 16

On the bright side: The tenno pump action shotgun has an amazing sound. Can't wait to put my hands on it!

On the dark side: Another devstream, another disappointment for the umbra fans (not even a mention of new tracks for the ost being in the works at least)

• Upvote 4

That...was actually a really interesting devstream. Got to see some of the process that goes into sound engineering for the game.

On a related note, that Tenno shotgun...The sfx and anims alone make me want to throw money at it. Seriously, THAT has the look and feel of a pump-action shotgun that means business.

Dynamic weather for PoE...that should have been in since day one, but better late than never! One request though, seeing as the Plains are going to getting some rain, it would make sense to make all that grass a bit more green. All that brown is getting a bit...dreary.

• Upvote 6

It was nice, but you really must step up with new Devstream because this one had so little news.

You could have least officially shown the new Prime stuff, just saying.

I'm glad they took the time to make the tenno shotgun as badass as possible. It's the perfect sound.

• Upvote 1
  • Applause 1

How bout a Dev stream that discuss the design and animation inspirations and processes? Would like to know more about how you guys come up with the different weapon and Warframe designs (i.e New Warframes, abilities, deluxe, proto and weapon designs) 

This lovely shotgun...ah the idea,the visuals,the animations...hopefully the stats....and the sound...this majestic roar of gunpowder and tenno led....my,oh my,d-do you hear that?

(warning headphone users)

*Pulling the trigger intensifies*

Edited by UnknownCoffeeRebel