Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

third door in the liset

Jim22

no... its an orbiter not liset

orbiter is kind of... mothership

liset is landing ship

and third door contain spoiler in game story

hmm.. is it the same door ? or the one on the right ? (same side with relic)

Edited by Whooohooo

I think its relevant to the sentient arm cannon revealed like......2 years ago :clem:

d2c57713f15c4c763ba1fba00dbf857f.png

Considering that the original concept art has different models, i think its safe to assume that its a sentient lab or some sorts. but of course i could be wrong, it could just be a hallway leading to more rooms.

If i'm right tho i hope it isn't like Nidus where its a whole lot of work and lore just for a pet that can't even succ properly.

Edited by Midrib

19 minutes ago, Midrib said:
Spoiler

I think its relevant to the sentient arm cannon revealed like......2 years ago :clem:

d2c57713f15c4c763ba1fba00dbf857f.png

Considering that the original concept art has different models, i think its safe to assume that its a sentient lab or some sorts. but of course i could be wrong, it could just be a hallway leading to more rooms.

If i'm right tho i hope it isn't like Nidus where its a whole lot of work and lore just for a pet that can't even succ properly.

I feel like they'll be saving that for when they introduce the sentient tiles/outposts. Steve in particular has said on a couple of streams semi-recently that they're probably saving them for something that'll be coming in the future where it will be a more suitable place to introduce it. 

As seen here in concepts;

Spoiler

QXF5nzp.jpg

E7XKJrz.jpg

BqfxbXr.jpg

njTJavO.jpg

lRmOYdu.jpg

I think at one point they even suggested the door on the right might have something to do with the "kingpin" clan system or something like that? but that might have been scrapped (not the system itself, they've said multiple times they still plan on adding it. But the usage of that door/room being for it, potentially.)

Edited by A7xConnor

Well, DE has hinted at being able to invite other players into your ship. I'm going to assume that the closed door has more to do with that then Umbra. 

For Umbra, I recommend you go into the infested room and behind the medical chair thing is a pod for a person. 

15 hours ago, Whooohooo said:

no... its an orbiter not liset

orbiter is kind of... mothership

liset is landing ship

and third door contain spoiler in game story

hmm.. is it the same door ? or the one on the right ? (same side with relic)

While this is the "official" understanding, Evidence suggests that the Liset and Orbitor are the same things and appear to possess a Tardis effect...