Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I don't normally get this salty, but this tennogen round

brainjelly2g0

WHAT THE FRICK FRACK DE? To whomever is in charge of accepted Tennogen items, I HAVE SOME STRONG WORDS.

You put in this anime frickin frackin pop star http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1162252618 of a skin for Octavia. Whatever, I guess sooooooomebody has to like it.

But my BIG B BOOOOOy Limbo can't get this dope as hek Sorcerer skin http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1161855874&searchtext=  WHaT?

I might be coming off as irrational and incoherent, but the decision to not include the ION skin is irrational and incoherent. I struggle to understand how it wasn't added in this round. The current Limbo tennogen skins look like infested farts(credit to the creators and all, but they're really not for me. I prefer something not composed of tumors). 

MOREOVER, THIS FLACKERY -http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1194751657 ! I understand Hitsu San is bae, and his energy work is astounding in it. But if a GOSHDARN VACCUUM WITH TWO STRIPS OF PAPER IS ACCEPTED, WHY NOT THIS???- http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1193929201&searchtext=

THE REPALA IS THE CLOSEST THING WE HAVE TO A PROPER CAPE! But noooooooooooooooooooooooooo, instead we have to put in this thing that looks exactly like the Mag Deluxe syandana. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1095795621

Now, I'm not saying the accepted stuff is bad work. All of the creators should be proud, and I'm happy that they've found success. What I'm trying to say is that this round feels like it missed some fantastic skins and syandanas and helmets. I understand it's already a really packed set of stuff, and I do hope that you guys accept some of the stuff left behind later on.

But please. Either explain why it wasn't accepted, or I will traverse the 1600 miles to London, Ontario, to hand deliver a strongly worded letter, and possibly thank you guys for the game. Still pretty salty though. 

Edited by brainjelly2g0
felt like it?

If you don't like it don't buy it. There are some really good items that don't make it due to some kind of law or cultural taboo against it. Example being if  someone made Nekros skeleton skin it might not pass because of it being culturally unacceptable in China.

Here is to hoping for it passing in round 12.

Edited by Brorelia

You put salt in, you get salt out.

I see you think Yatus' stuff is totally hot S#&$. Personally I think his trash looks way too goddamned Square Enix in a way that's pretty bad-looking on its own, but looks even worse next to Warframe's aesthetic. If you've ever seen Keyblade Armor, or those DC character action figures designed by Final Fantasy artists, you know what I mean. It's to the point that they don't look like they belong in the same universe any more.

Hell, his Ash skin that somehow got accepted (and what a mark of shame that is, but I'm not gonna trumpet about it unless provoked, unlike you) is pretty much a poor man's version of the ridiculous Batman figure pictured below.

d8cdc3254ffb239229dca0518c789538_1920_KR

Don't drag other artists down just because your "bae" didn't get accepted. It's childish and ultimately accomplishes nothing. In fact, with the limited number of slots available, one can only expect the highest voted items to make it, assuming they're even eligible according to DE's criteria, which includes looking like it belongs in-universe. And that's the rub, isn't it? They'll accept borderline cases like Yatus' Batman knockoff, and that Hatsune Miku skin, but if Yatus can't stop making his stuff look like it would be perfectly at home swinging a Keyblade or Buster Sword or whatever, then that Ash skin will probably be his only accepted entry, and there's certainly nothing you can say or do to change that.

To Yatus creations, he said in a comment under the post on steam this: Congrats to everybody who made it in! And to clear things up. They wanted to select me but there was a problem with the UVs we are currently figuring out how to fix it :D so hopefully next round.

I also wanted nION cape. I wanted the Altair cape, and 2.0. Hope it will actualy get in after a YEAR of waiting. Dont get too salty.

Remember this small change that you can now choose to hide prime bits on Tennogen? Took me 9 mounths of forum battle for DE to notice the request and another 3 for them to implement it.

4 minutes ago, Dreddeth said:

assuming they're even eligible according to DE's criteria, which includes looking like it belongs in-universe

Remember Yatus's Altair Syandana? It was made to fit into Gazal armour set. So does nION.

Edited by Xardis

I was really disappointed with some of the stuff that made it through this round and then I learned that Ion/Altair syandana wasn't accepted, which made me even sadder.

My personal theory is that they didn't accept it because it reaches over to the shoulders, which causes problems with certain frames.

Edited by Xion

2 minutes ago, Xion said:

I was really disappointed with some of the stuff that made it through this round and then I learned that Ion syandana wasn't accepted, which made me even sadder.

My personal theory is that they didn't accept it because it reaches over to the shoulders, which causes problems with certain frames.

Or because it has UV problems with the design and can’t be physically implemented into the game until yatus fixes it.

maybe before people post stupid rant posts, or crazy theories of why it wasn’t accepted they should just spend 5 minutes looking for the real answer posted for them several times.

also OP, personally that limbo skin sucks, skins get voted in, obviously enough people didn’t want that limbo skin (probably because he’s not a popular frame) 

5 minutes ago, Xardis said:

Remember Yatus's Altair Syandana? It was made to fit into Gazal armour set. So does nION.

I know, I just think it does a poor job of it. The metal bits on Yatus' work are angular af while the actual Gazal set is so curvy that it's almost a set of rings.

8 minutes ago, zornyan said:

just spend 5 minutes looking for the real answer posted for them several times.

Mmm Yes, look for 5 minutes at an answer that didn't exist as I was typing and was sent as nearly at the exact same time.

Also, skins do not get voted into the game, votes only show what the players are interested in. If DE wanted to, they could accept a skin that got 0 votes and reject a skin that got 1,000 votes.

Edited by Xion

4 minutes ago, kyori said:

Oh that reminds me... why do I always see a certain series of skin always being picked every time? The creator related to someone in DE? lol

The Graxx series are really popular and really well made. If they didn't sell well I doubt De would have picked them so often. 

11 minutes ago, kyori said:

Oh that reminds me... why do I always see a certain series of skin always being picked every time? The creator related to someone in DE? lol

Graxx is voted in because they’re high quality and look damm good, since the day Harrow and vauban graxx were shown everyone on forums/reddit has gone batS#&$ over it, and DE knows popular = money

7 minutes ago, Xion said:

Mmm Yes, look for 5 minutes at an answer that didn't exist as I was typing and was sent as nearly at the exact same time.

Also, skins do not get voted into the game, votes only show what the players are interested in. If DE wanted to, they could accept a skin that got 0 votes and reject a skin that got 1,000 votes.

How about the post from yatus themselves in the main thread for tennogen that’s been up for nearly a week? No? Big main thread containing all the info too much to look for?

yea DE could pick a skin with no votes if they wanted, except they wouldn’t because they want sales, so they go with what’s popular.

not just popular via votes either, say a zephyr skin came out that was epic, DE knows the stats and if barely anyone uses the frame predicted sales will be lower, octavia is far more popular than limbo for example, so is an easy choice 

Edited by zornyan

5 minutes ago, Dreddeth said:

I know, I just think it does a poor job of it. The metal bits on Yatus' work are angular af while the actual Gazal set is so curvy that it's almost a set of rings.

A bit less curvy, granted, but fits with the set more than most other syandanas that Tennogen created and got into the game. If you look at Officium one, it bearly fits Dendra set. 

Also, can you show me another, high quality syandana that isnt broader than, lets say, most nonbuff frames, is not too flashy and goes almost to the ground. Also, you might argue that Altair/nION dont fit Gazal perfecly, but they are high quality, something thats hard to say about some creation that actualy got accepted.

1 hour ago, aligatorno said:

The Graxx series are really popular and really well made. If they didn't sell well I doubt De would have picked them so often. 

Faven has worked hard to create a brand within a brand and undoubtedly ensures that a finished product is presented to DE.

In the eyes of most, at the very least, he creates a comparable variant and in some cases his  skins are prized above their prime counterparts.

Graxx Mesa is the bomb and skins like Graxx Vauban, Atlas, Harrow, etc literally reinvigorate me to want to further explore their playstyles.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Faven has worked hard to create a brand within a brand and undoubtedly ensures that a finished product is presented to DE.

yes, and he hates people having money. he must despise wallets, because he seeks to empty them by constantly making top tier cosmetics at an alarming rate. only just gotten the Atlas Graxx and I'm already eyeing-up that Tonfa Skin...

Faven pls, I need to eat...