The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum gifting center

[DE]Megan

Yeeey! Last year I got absolutely nothing LOL, if anyone is feeling generous I have a small wishlist:

-Mag Pneuma Skin THANK YOU Aeruhat !!!!! You are amazing!

-Opulas Robe

-Lucra Syandana

-Tenno Pallete

Thank you all!

Edited by PraetorGix

Today I discovered the ingenuity and joy that is Tennobaum. 

I never expected that the gaming community could host such an incredible event where helping people other players could have such a positive social effect outside of this community. I'm all for supporting it!! 

I've casually played for years so don't have many in-game friends so I'll treat those lucky buggers, then I'll pick a handful of other requests off of this forum as well. 

When it comes to receiving gifts, I'll honestly be happy with whatever you wish to send -whether it be functional it fun- just the inbox notification is exciting enough. 

Happy Tennobaum to all those who celebrate it :heart:

Because I forgot whether or not if I posted but I want to wish all the good little tennos a merry tennobaum and a safe holiday!

As a semi newbie to this game still I’ll admit the Hunhow’s gift looks pretty dang cool if I say so. Bu what I would like for tennobaum if anyone would be generous enough is Forma or frame slots :) but most of all cosmetics :3 there so much room for fashion ❤️

Merry tennobaum all, don’t be afraid to message me in game or on here. As any platinum I get will be going to the players as gifts :3

Merry Tennobaum to all my fellow Tenno.

Small list of stuff I'd like to see arrive in my lootsack Tennobaum stocking.

• Orokin Reactors/Catalysts
  • Slots (Warframe/weapon preferred, but no Riven/Sentinel please, I have more than enough capacity)
  • Kubrow/Kavat comsetics
  • Ship Decorations
  • Whatever you feel like giving

Now, if you excuse me there are *rolls dice* 5 lucky Tenno getting a gift from me placed into their lootsack Tennobaum stocking every day till end of Tennobaum so I better get gifting. Time to let the dice decide who gets presents.

Edited by Setakat
Updated end date

3 minutes ago, Dradonhunter11 said:

Happy victim @kaiidez open his gift (maybe I was early, since it's 0:20), anyway enjoy ^^ 4 victim are remaining to be chosen. Maybe it's you?

Thanks a lot!, nothing better than make your ship look good, this is my 2nd tennobaum and youre the first person who gift me something, if i had PL i will give something :l

il y a 4 minutes, kaiidez a dit :

Thanks a lot!, nothing better than make your ship look good, this is my 2nd tennobaum and youre the first person who gift me something, if i had PL i will give something :l

No problem ^^ This is also my second tennobaum, exactly 1 year ago I started at MR 0 and now I'm 24, So at that point giving is the best option and help the next generation of tenno ^^

Edited by Dradonhunter11

I'm very happy. 

My Whislist:
1. Mesa
2. Gara
3. Limbo  

And if you want to help me with a grain of sand, I will be very grateful to you with the following things:

1.Forma
2. Slots (weapon or warframe)
3. Any Booster 

Thank you so much 

PC:Victor_Filmz      :inlove:

Happy Tennobaum everyone! This is actually my first Tennobaum.

This is my wishlist:

• Some potatoes and puzzle pieces if you know what I mean :wink:
  • Some slots, not sentinel though, got too much from Twitch drops
  • Fire & Ice color pallets
  • Yomo Syandana (Thanks @NinthAria)
  • Anything you want to gift

Here's the other part of my wishlist, but only gift me these if you're that generous. :heart:

Spoiler
  • Hunhow's Gift
  • Continuity Collection

I will try to update this list as soon as I receive the gifts to reduce amount of multiple same gifts.

Again, Happy Tennobaum everyone! :smile:

Edited by SkyIsInfinite

I really wish we could gift tennogen skins on PC, all i want is the Equinox Insomnia and Volt Graxx skins.

But as for a usable wishlist

-Endo

-formas/potatoes

-slots

-boosters

-maybe noggles (don't mind them but unsure where to put them on my ship)

Edited by lightdragon64

I am on PC under name Jaykay0609 and I have been playing for about 3 months. For my wishlist I would like...

Forma

Resource/Affinty boosters

Orokin reactor/Catalyst 

I would really love the Valkyr Gersemi skin and the trinity deluxe skin collection/Strega skin. If I got either skin/collection I’ll give back two gifts to 5 fellow Tenno!  I also wouldn’t mind the corpus color set either! Thank you fellow Tenno!

please make my holidays amazing! :)