Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker getting smart?

AreeSoothsayer

6 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Not everyone uses those weapons.

Then use some good weapons (not saying u have useless or whatever just trying to say to get better weapons plz don't miss understand me)  :clem: I remember stalker spawned 3 times in a day while farming for kuva 2 siphons and 1 flood still killed him

Edited by (PS4)s3d_sas

Smart? No but i honestly believe theres a hidden modifier that makes him spawn more frequently to players with low leveled weapons.

It reminds me of the old conclave point systems where the more mods / better weapons you had on the higher your conclave rank and were matched with similar ranks.

I think the stalker functions off if low ranks = higher spawn roll chances

If you beat TWW you dont even need a weapon to beat him but any good automatic or shot gun will sink him most Side arms will drop him faster.

Hek and Sobek are good too.

I agree with both of you, yes, not all players have the best weapons to deal with a stalker on their own, but at the same time, don't go leveling with nothing but un-leveled gear, try to have at least one good weapon on you in case you need it. If you don't have any good weapons, then pair up with someone who can at least try to help you, or keep you alive long enough to get the door unlocked. But Stalker teleporting a target into a locked room like that is rude.

i think they should buff the stalker

dunno if i got waaay more op over the years

but i was scared s h i t less of him before

now its just a dude making a huge fuss about something something murder and u just shoot him in the face

Edited by Jwanito
trying to see if i can write the word s h i t

I killed him even before he spawned.  <----  most badass try-to-be-smart &#036;&amp;*^ post ever! lol

But seriously, I do notice he now often teleport you into his locked room... the most interesting thing is, he somehow teleported inside it first. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

Smart? No but i honestly believe theres a hidden modifier that makes him spawn more frequently to players with low leveled weapons.

It reminds me of the old conclave point systems where the more mods / better weapons you had on the higher your conclave rank and were matched with similar ranks.

I think the stalker functions off if low ranks = higher spawn roll chances

Confirmation bias. Over the last three years I've only had him spawn when I was below lvl30 maybe four times, and once was during my first week of playing

1 hour ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

He used to haunt me inside the spy vaults, setting off alarms and trying to destroy the data. Not a bad move. Except after 5 or 6 tries he has learned he stands no chance against an enemy he can't see.

If the Stalker would become more intelligent he would leave me alone when I level my stuff.

I still have one weapon with me that kills you pretty much instantly. Stop trying man, you obviously didn't stalk me enough or else you would know it's futile!

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)calvina said:

Who uses guns these days? Operator amps make Stalker a cakewalk, especially the Pencha scaffold.

The irony of this is palpable.

Also, don't forget, the Stalker made a 300m bow kill the other night. If he actually used a gun instead of an antique, think what he could do!