Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Funny names of tenno's and pets

Grayfox1990

8 hours ago, bloemkoolmeeworst said:

Who else is laughing his &#! off with their names? When you wanna start the sortie and your name will be avenged?

Mine is bloemkoolmeeworst, which is cauliflowerwithsausage (don't ask me why, it was just random I swear) in english. The enemysentences are funny af...😂

I also find it funny that the whole country of the netherlands knows me, while I'm actually belgian 😂

I find it the funniest when you either name it after something famous in the game, or something hoax famous, like "Kubrow Prime", "Grakata Prime", "Baro Ki-Teer Junior", etc. Or, when you just name it something totally ridiculous, like "Vomit", "Ice Cream", "The Kubrow With No Name", etc. The best ones are the ones that are slightly profane and funny at the same time.

Again, the whole goal is just troll new players so that they think you're actually a god in possession of some rare item that no one else has in the game. 

10 hours ago, R3b3ll10n90s said:

Alestrom

If that typo is in your pets name I am so so very much dissappointed

saw someone who named their pet Adolf Hitler. The message "Adolf Hitler has been revived" made me chuckle but then again I am a horrible person

1 hour ago, Helch0rn said:

If that typo is in your pets name I am so so very much dissappointed

saw someone who named their pet Adolf Hitler. The message "Adolf Hitler has been revived" made me chuckle but then again I am a horrible person

It was intentional. I want to make reference to one of my favorite pirate metal band.

11 hours ago, UMBRAREAPER said:

I find it the funniest when you either name it after something famous in the game, or something hoax famous, like "Kubrow Prime", "Grakata Prime", "Baro Ki-Teer Junior", etc. Or, when you just name it something totally ridiculous, like "Vomit", "Ice Cream", "The Kubrow With No Name", etc. The best ones are the ones that are slightly profane and funny at the same time.

Again, the whole goal is just troll new players so that they think you're actually a god in possession of some rare item that no one else has in the game. 

Nice haha! And yep that is the goal.

8 hours ago, GrazewoundZero said:

The system.

"The system is down." (flash warning)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwZwkk7q25I

Next kubrow chop suey?

8 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

My favorite was a Kubrow named "the internet"... I even got tricked when "the internet is down"   came up on my screen.

Good one. 😅 its sentences like ths that make me laugh

9 hours ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

Helminth:
DontPetGotWorms - because, well, look at helminths' butts...

Kubrows:
-PooPooPeePee
-ThatsALotOfFleas
-PotentiallyRabid

Haha also good one😂

12 hours ago, Scorpiokon said:

MuckingFuppet as a tenno.

Another tenno's pet name - Dogvesz (pestillence in english).

Honorable mentions - JazziJakuzzi, Darklofasz, Sotethorseduck, Szormoksegg, PrimedToiletworm, also a Tolietworm but long ago inactive user, Awesomenameisawesome. 

But on region chat also have a lot of funny names so the warframe community is at least creative.

Yes it is creative! Nice mentions.

Couldn't quote all but you all gave me some good laughter to end the year! Thank you for that! Maybe we can keep posting in this thread, so that we begin the new year with laughter as well😅 happy new year everyone!