r/warframe

MOGAMU

TACTICALPOTATO 

SHUL

Edited by Jim22
  • Like 13

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Azurian-Draguard said:

Mmh... these are not the Glyphs I'm looking for..

But the ones I am looking for however are.. ; 

Hide contents

1 : latest?cb=20170405202111

2 : latest?cb=20170405202113

3 : latest?cb=20170311050654

4 : latest?cb=20170405202107

5 : latest?cb=20170405202106

If anyone knows the Codes or how I can get any of the ones I listed , let me know?

You can get the second one from Life Of Rio just for asking for it on Discord or Twitter.

At least that's how I got my code, not sure if or how he's changed the proces.

3rd one is from Quite Shallow and I'd argue that's the hardest one to get and your most viable option would be to sub to her Twitch or become a Patron.

(Non payment way of getting it is being in stream chat and the codes will be posted there, but they get used up very quickly by other people)

12 hours ago, Azurian-Draguard said:

Mmh... these are not the Glyphs I'm looking for..

But the ones I am looking for however are.. ; 

Hide contents

1 : latest?cb=20170405202111

2 : latest?cb=20170405202113

3 : latest?cb=20170311050654

4 : latest?cb=20170405202107

5 : latest?cb=20170405202106

If anyone knows the Codes or how I can get any of the ones I listed , let me know?

4th one is Gara the youtuber, i dont think he has glyph code leftover but you can try talk to him but his language is russian or something

1st one is from Kingkongdonk he doesnt have glyph code anymore so you can try ask DE taylor on her twitter for his glyph ( its where i got mine from her)

6 hours ago, Madway7 said:

You can get the second one from Life Of Rio just for asking for it on Discord or Twitter.

At least that's how I got my code, not sure if or how he's changed the proces.

3rd one is from Quite Shallow and I'd argue that's the hardest one to get and your most viable option would be to sub to her Twitch or become a Patron.

(Non payment way of getting it is being in stream chat and the codes will be posted there, but they get used up very quickly by other people)

did you asked Lifeofrio for his glyph from his discord or twitter? ( i mean how you get it? like being nonsubs or being subs?) or you just go discord and pm asking for it ( how long was it when you had glyph from him?)

from what i know is you can get his glyph by 15,000 points to redeem his glyph or being subs get glyph right away

Edited by Guest

3 hours ago, Cephalon-NyxSeyxern said:

did you asked Lifeofrio for his glyph from his discord or twitter? ( i mean how you get it? like being nonsubs or being subs?) or you just go discord and pm asking for it ( how long was it when you had glyph from him?)

from what i know is you can get his glyph by 15,000 points to redeem his glyph or being subs get glyph right away

Ah ok so he changed it. When he first got the glyph codes he uploaded a video just telling everyone to pm him on Discord or Twitter if you want one.

Being failrly new to discord at the time (and not really much of a Twitter user) I ended up pming him on both platforms. He gave me the code via Twitter and told me on Discord that he had given me the code there.

Edited by Madway7

1 hour ago, Madway7 said:

Ah ok so he changed it. When he first got the glyph codes he uploaded a video just telling everyone to pm him on Discord or Twitter if you want one.

Being failrly new to discord at the time (and not really much of a Twitter user) I ended up pming him on both platforms. He gave me the code via Twitter and told me on Discord that he had given me the code there.

hmmm cause on his discord changed rules as "

- How do I get a glyph ? You can get a glyph from twitch giveaways, subscribing on twitch and reaching level 20 .

but im gonna use you as "test subject" if he remember you and see the results and asking him question how it happen.

On 2018/3/13 at 3:04 AM, Cephalon-Nightmare said:

4th one is Gara the youtuber, i dont think he has glyph code leftover but you can try talk to him but his language is russian or something

1st one is from Kingkongdonk he doesnt have glyph code anymore so you can try ask DE taylor on her twitter for his glyph ( its where i got mine from her)

Do you pm her or twitt her? I don't think she will reply anymore cause too many people bugging her.

5 hours ago, SuperThomas1999 said:

Do you pm her or twitt her? I don't think she will reply anymore cause too many people bugging her.

you send message to DE taylor on Twitter thats where i got mine from.