Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worse and worse

(PSN)HeartCoreGamer

That's happened again...

Last night I received a 3h affinity booster with my daily connection. So, I went to Hydron with my Banshee prime and some weapons I wanted to level-up/forma. And once again during 15 waves I had 2 players tea bagging me.

I have to say I'm playing since November 2015 on PS4, I'm MR 23 and I saw the many changes in this community. The guys doing that are always new players (MR 12 at best). The PS4 community is getting worse and worse each time. I know these guys are surely young (I mean very young or teen). Most of the time adults don't enjoy doing this, but I am 40, I'm playing to relax after a day work not to support harassment from other guys.

I am sure that's happened to others and I want to believe DE will find a way to identify such players (not sure if is the right word in this case but) : I mean a guy pressing crouch button during 15 min can be identify no?

I'm tired you know, can't enjoy playing this game anymore.

Sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language.

Edited by (PS4)HeartCoreGamer

I am sorry to hear this, but this is indeed a problem without a solution. After all, the problem with the online games is that......there are other people involved. So, problems always arise from this. There are only 3 things you can do:

1. Always form your squads with the people you know (friends and clanmates);

2. Try your luck on matchmaking, but be prepared to ignore the occasional kids;

3. Play solo.

Good luck!

23 minutes ago, (PS4)HeartCoreGamer said:

That's happened again...

Last night I received a 3h affinity booster with my daily connection. So, I went to Hydron with my Banshee prime and some weapons I wanted to level-up/forma. And once again during 15 waves I had 2 players tea bagging me.

I have to say I'm playing since November 2015 on PS4, I'm MR 23 and I saw the many changes in this community. The guys doing that are always new players (MR 12 at best). The PS4 community is getting worse and worse each time. I know these guys are surely young (I mean very young or teen). Most of the time adults don't enjoy doing this, but I am 40, I'm playing to relax after a day work not to support harassment from other guys.

I am sure that's happened to others and I want to believe DE will find a way to identify such players (not sure if is the right word in this case but) : I mean a guy pressing crouch button during 15 min can be identify no?

I'm tired you know, can't enjoy playing this game anymore.

Sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language.

To be fair, what do you expect them to do when you're taking all the kills and not even allowing enemies to come close?

il y a 6 minutes, Volkeris a dit :

To be fair, what do you expect them to do when you're taking all the kills and not even allowing enemies to come close?

? You mean in Hydron the cave to XP, the mission in recruitment always asking for Banshee and Trin EV??? The place where most players have weapons and warframes at rank 0?

Только что, (PS4)HeartCoreGamer сказал:

? You mean in Hydron the cave to XP, the mission in recruitment always asking for Banshee and Trin EV??? The place where most players have weapons and warframes at rank 0?

To be fair, you should go in recruiting chat if you want that. If you just jumped in random Hydron don't expect everyone to be grateful for you doing that. There's a reason people aren't playing with that kind of setup.

It also weird since you said you wnat to level weapons why the heck bring Banshee to spam her 4 then? 

It still is a game. I'm sure players don't enjoy sitting still for 20 minutes while your banshee slowly kills things. 

(and yes banshees are slow. Especially if you're running without a buff frame since you don't 1 shot everything, especially eximus mobs.)

il y a 5 minutes, -Temp0- a dit :

To be fair, you should go in recruiting chat if you want that. If you just jumped in random Hydron don't expect everyone to be grateful for you doing that. There's a reason people aren't playing with that kind of setup.

It also weird since you said you wnat to level weapons why the heck bring Banshee to spam her 4 then? 

I was spamming 4th only with focus booster active (250k quickly done).

Recruiting may be a long process and 3h booster is short. Plus, I have to say the 3th guy of the squad was actually happy to finally find a Banshee and was giving me energy to spam 4, cause Hydron IS a cave. So, players expect this.

13 минут назад, (PS4)HeartCoreGamer сказал:

I was spamming 4th only with focus booster active (250k quickly done).

Recruiting may be a long process and 3h booster is short. Plus, I have to say the 3th guy of the squad was actually happy to finally find a Banshee and was giving me energy to spam 4, cause Hydron IS a cave. So, players expect this.

No they don't. Some will want a dps frame and some won't. Those who want that will go and recruit a dps. To never experience that kind of diversity of opinions in the squad you should recruit. If you don't recruit don't complain later.

Edited by -Temp0-

22 minutes ago, PatternistSlave said:

Warframe has one of the nicest communities I've ever seen in any game.  Hell.  Nicer than any community period.  No offense, but really need to grow some thicker skin if innocuous crouching bothers you that much.

Someone give this man a pie. Well said good sir

5 минут назад, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg сказал:

I never understood the teabagging mentality. 

And anyone that goes to a pub match on hydron should expect map clearing kill frames - saryns/banshees/embers etc. 

No one should "expect" anything. Hydron is a farming place but that's about it, all people "expect" is to get a full squad quickly. Everyone go there because it's fast and gives max exp. If op claims to be 40 years old he should understand that. Anyone who wants the ultimate farming experience have recruiting chat where people would kill to get a dps (because it's the rarest thing since dps doesn't level weapons/frames meaning they're only after focus which creates a disbalance between dps roles and everyone else aka there's always fewer dps after Bere/Hydron than anyone else) for Bere/Hydro and it's also one of the most asked around misison type.

1 hour ago, Snib said:

inb4 there was an Octavia.

I remember I was going to revive someone with an Octavia, enemies were shooting... I had to turn invisible to revive the teammate without resulting in my death.

Looked like I was tea-bagging them while they were downed. Nothing was said though, so it was all good.

36 minutes ago, Tora.Prime said:

You're stuck here now.

49 minutes ago, (PS4)HeartCoreGamer said:

Plus, I have to say the 3th guy of the squad 

Heh. 1nd 2st 3th 4rd

Il y a 3 heures, -Temp0- a dit :

No they don't. Some will want a dps frame and some won't. Those who want that will go and recruit a dps. To never experience that kind of diversity of opinions in the squad you should recruit. If you don't recruit don't complain later.

Nonsense

1- You can leave each 5 waves in a def mission, if you stay 15 waves it's because it suits you,

2- Do we lost habilitaty to talk? Said, you send me a chat message saying "could you please stop using 4" and I will. This is all about behavior. Guys like you don't even answer to the threat, sticking to the game mechanics (it's not the topic here) and do not have any problem with the lack of good manners and tend to legitimate it.

And this guy says "Warframe has one of the nicest communities I've ever seen in any game". NO, used to be, veteran can talk about it.

3- This guy who started tea bagging me, first send me a message saying "are you a girl?"

Tell me now it's a game problem not harassment one.

Il y a 2 heures, INight00 a dit :

Heh. 1nd 2st 3th 4rd

Sorry man, I said English it's not my first language. 3rd of course. But I can talk French and Spanish too. Can you?

Edited by (PS4)HeartCoreGamer

35 minutes ago, (PS4)HeartCoreGamer said:

1- You can leave each 5 waves in a def mission, if you stay 15 waves it's because it suits you,

Yes, and I do leave then. But it's still a huge waste of time to go into a mission and wait for the map to load, and then go only 5 waves. Most of the benefit of leveling comes from later waves with higher level enemies. Unfortunately, it's also a waste of time to wait for a Quake Banshee to slowly kill Grineer in their spawn rooms across the entire map for 15+ waves. That's one reason I bring Sonar/Resonance Banshee to level weapons — faster clears. The other reason is that if your Sound Quake kills enemies, your weapons don't get any xp. Only your weapon kills, and kills made by allies, give your weapons xp.

But as much as I find Sound Quake annoying and wish people wouldn't use it, there's still no excuse for teabagging and other petty griefing. :/

Цитата

Nonsense

It doesn't help your cause that your own whole topic is nonsense as I've never enve heard of someoen being 40 years old being offended by a squatting emote in a videogame. So think about that again for a sec.

You shouldn not really "expect" anything or talk because newsflash no one owes you anything and just like those players tbagging you, they will most likely refuse not to do x if asked - because that's what they came to this node to do - so it's pointless. 

Цитата

Tell me now it's a game problem not harassment one.

There's no 'harrasment' in tbagging. It's just some stupid and childish but otherwise harmless gesture that doesn't prevent you from doing anything and not even some trolling like loki's or nova's teleportation. In short, someone doing anything that affects others' gameplay will be ten times more annoying than someone just squatting in the middle of a map. Ironically you don't see the first as something bad. Similary to them leaving at wave 5 you can always do the same. If you didn't - it doesn't bother you that much.

Taking it as an offense is even more childish and immature than doing the gesture itself. In wf people often squat in the end of the mission or near somene doing similar thing as sound quake and such and no one reacts that much to it.