Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Deluxe Skin

Vanille

29 minutes ago, StrawberryDevil said:

I certainly hope they don't join it all the way.    For two reasons.   The one I'd mention being simply that it would probably clip into the bum a lot,  like Soprana Banshee's dress does.

I'm not averse to a bit of clipping if the overall look is good and straightforward longcoat would look pretty good.

I've never really played with Banshee's Soprana skin. It looks too... human to me. Especially the legs. Maybe if I had it I'd be more wary of coats -shrugs-

Edited by SaferSaviour

On 1/13/2018 at 3:58 AM, Omega-ZX said:

I dont like the Mesa Deluxe helmet. As you say it looks like Ivara Loxley. Why not like a three cornered hat? Or better a Falcon 2.0?

See, I’m not a fan of the Falcon helmet. Though the design on it is striking, small nuances like the holes through the brim for the eyeholes kinda annoy me. 

Unless there’s a body skin that matches the Falcon helmet that emphasizes “Cowboy superhero” with extravagant sharp brims on the body going back and upwards that matches the helm, then it’s something that feels somewhat odd to me.

edit: This deluxe skin with the Tennogen cloak would be amazeballs imho. I can’t wait to use this skin!

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

its a Spanish conquistador 641c82f1614dd7c2f8b64284ffa6fc67.png   31pyYPKvIvL._SY445_.jpg

du u ppl even do history? jk

On 1/12/2018 at 3:15 PM, --Q--Voltage said:

The helmet looks just like Ivara Loxley. Unoriginal in my opinion. The skin is awesome though.

latest?cb=20160105131119641c82f1614dd7c2f8b64284ffa6fc67.png

these two are based on different thing the ivara hat is based off of the Robin Hood hat  0054E72E00000258-4147576-image-a-28_1485

4 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

its a Spanish conquistador 641c82f1614dd7c2f8b64284ffa6fc67.png   31pyYPKvIvL._SY445_.jpg

du u ppl even do history? jk

these two are based on different thing the ivara hat is based off of the Robin Hood hat  0054E72E00000258-4147576-image-a-28_1485

Right! I got my Attica Riven and Destreza Riven almost ready Togo. Just need to be able to duel wield one hand sword and one hand secondary already! So I can rock Destreza and Vasto or Euphona Prime :satisfied:

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

7 minutes ago, Kaiath64 said:

I hate it... not because it looks bad, quite the contrary, it looks really good. The thing is, this deluxe skin shouldn't be for mesa, it's way too fancy to be used on a gunslinger...

I like fancy gunslingers, this one isn't fancy enough though.

5 hours ago, Aeon94 said:

How do u feel about Flintlock Peacemakers and Deluxe skin ? @(Xbox One)RDeschain82 

I know you are a Mesa fan :D

I'm a fan. It's different and bold and I like it, I also believe the flintlock regs will look absolutely gorgeous, and really set the skin off. Coarse I might rock the Devil range helm with it, but we will see. 

My only request is that she gets a auxiliary slot for her PMs. Similar to Valkyrs bonds. That way I can run her "flintlock" regulators on any skin. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

I'm a fan. I believe they will look absolutely gorgeous, and really set the skin off. 

My only request is that she gets a auxiliary slot for her PMs. Similar to Valkyrs bonds. That way I can run her "flintlock" regulators on any skin. 

Hmm. Good idea :D

6 hours ago, Cryptix123 said:

oh wait have to get nav coordinates HAH screw that.

relict > prime part > sell on trade chat - repeat until u have enough to pay, way easier than nav coordinates nonsense, works well for Atlas and Ivara too

Edited by Atekron

В 14.01.2018 в 23:16, SaferSaviour сказал:

I really like the direction of this deluxe concept, but I'd love to see the two sides of that coat either split or joined all the way down.

tenor.gif

No need to try to be so 'fancy' where it's unnecessary.

Цитата

its a Spanish conquistador

Not sure I'm seeing it. But it's pretty tough to tell since it's a work in progresst and it kinda looks like nothing and everything at once so idk.

On January 12, 2018 at 6:47 PM, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

So according to DE Taylor and this overview 8hjxVbw.png

The theme isn't supposed to be cowgirl vagabond. With "musket inspired" pistols I don't know what that suggests. Can someone help me? 

Another way to rate "Deluxe" skins: 

If it were a new frame, would you be impressed?  This vs Khora for instance?  Or the Octavia Deluxe concept? (Drool)

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73