Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tricked to buy prisma shade!!

SoulEaterReaper

Question

25 answers to this question

You really were not tircked but missinformed, relayed on a site that is not official aswell.

As others said, ask support or at worse, you have to life with it, on the other hand if oyu bought that much at once you have no problem with dukats also it seems.

Not feel sorry here honestly, you could had askeda friend or so to try to trade it also you know, but knwoign such people you have no friends or clanmates.

Enough said. Support or nothing as it was said.

23 minutes ago, kyori said:

Would any sane person spent 11.5k ducats on prisma shades?

i hate how people use the excuse that warframe.market is not associated with DE personally, but in 3rd person they are and everyone knows warframe.market actually supports warframe alot more than they think.

well im sure nobody would mind going to garbage nexus and spam in trade chat all day to get ur stuff sold/bought? thats very funny cause warframe.market is more or less a huge backbone to warframe and those who like trading, im sure alot of people would quit trading and quit playing the game if warframe.market vent away.

second you can even get a bot Email from warframe.market to your account at warframe Forums so in my head thats pretty associated to me. people forgot how you sign up there? 

any other automated bots on this site would get "erased by DE" but this one "they know about this one"

not super concerned with the loss but 10 000 ducats is alot, a simple refund to those who got tricked by warframe.market on this and you'd be doing a good job over at DE support. they can look at all my 23 prisma shades in my inventory if they want to help me out.

I also bought 2 based on the info I had from warframe.market. 

Getting an average 300 plat for a 4000 trading tax (im a poor peasant atm) sounded really nice for me.

The worst part was that I actually took a guy into my dojo, had the 300 from his side and only then did I realize it wasnt tradeable.

Guess I'll have to doublecheck every item now on google since warframe.market is not a credible source :/

3 hours ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

i hate how people use the excuse that warframe.market is not associated with DE personally, but in 3rd person they are and everyone knows warframe.market actually supports warframe alot more than they think.

well im sure nobody would mind going to garbage nexus and spam in trade chat all day to get ur stuff sold/bought? thats very funny cause warframe.market is more or less a huge backbone to warframe and those who like trading, im sure alot of people would quit trading and quit playing the game if warframe.market vent away.

second you can even get a bot Email from warframe.market to your account at warframe Forums so in my head thats pretty associated to me. people forgot how you sign up there? 

any other automated bots on this site would get "erased by DE" but this one "they know about this one"

not super concerned with the loss but 10 000 ducats is alot, a simple refund to those who got tricked by warframe.market on this and you'd be doing a good job over at DE support. they can look at all my 23 prisma shades in my inventory if they want to help me out.

It's not an excuse ... It's common sense . It's the same that you blame DE for some bad info that a player gives you in región . It's your fault ... Nobody else

Цитата

not super concerned with the loss but 10 000 ducats is alot

It's almost as if no one asked you to buy them. Where other players would ask in the chat, look on the wiki or ask on the forums if you could sell x you decided to buy an insane amount of items and rushed it for some reason (most likely "realizing" that those shades for some again unknow reason go for 150p where other current prisma items go for 70 - which you didn't even question why) in hopes to get some relatively easy plat and insane amount with that. Congrats, you played yourself.

But support would *probably* give you your ducats back so meh.

21 hours ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

Warframe.market has prisma shade on sale and people trading it, there is also a ton of people there who put it on sale.

so clearly i thought you could trade this thing, but apparently it cant be traded and now i just bought 23 of it.

WTF warframe.market, thanks alot. 

So you stocked up from Baro and now you're stuck with them?  That's silly of you...  23 is a lot to buy for stock 

22 hours ago, Yagamilight123 said:

It's not an excuse ... It's common sense . It's the same that you blame DE for some bad info that a player gives you in región . It's your fault ... Nobody else

This.

Why he hell would you buy more than 5?! Even then 5 is a lot but far less of a loss than 23. 

Your greed got the best of you.

Edited by Endriago-Hunter

12 минут назад, Endriago-Hunter сказал:

This.

Why he hell would you buy more than 5?! Even then 5 is a lot but far less of a loss than 23. 

He saw that shades go for like 150 on wf market while other items that Baro brought at the same time go for 70 - never questioned why apparently, just classic greed and thinking he's smarter than everyone else.

13 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

He saw that shades go for like 150 on wf market while other items that Baro brought at the same time go for 70 - never questioned why apparently, just classic greed and thinking he's smarter than everyone else.

I think its good as it is.

This teaches people to think. And isnt that what games used to be about? :cool:

Edited by imendars

On 13/01/2018 at 8:34 PM, Sean said:

Contact DE Support, they can issue out refunds as long as you never equip/use it.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/

This really is the best advice.

I entered in contact with support 2 days ago and I gotta say those guys mean business! They removed my extra Prisma Shade today and were able to return me my (poorly spent) ducats. 

According to the info on the customer support page, as long as you don't put any xp into a bought item you can return it, so that's your best bet op.

On 1/13/2018 at 7:26 PM, Yagamilight123 said:

It's not an excuse ... It's common sense

Except that every other non-cosmetic prisma item in the game is tradeable. To have Prisma Shade be the only MR-awarding Prisma item that is not tradeable doesn't really make sense, especially since it would stimulate the market every time Baro brings it. After all, buying 9k mastery for only 300-400 plat is a bargain compared to a lot of vaulted frames/weapons.

58 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Except that every other non-cosmetic prisma item in the game is tradeable. To have Prisma Shade be the only MR-awarding Prisma item that is not tradeable doesn't really make sense, especially since it would stimulate the market every time Baro brings it. After all, buying 9k mastery for only 300-400 plat is a bargain compared to a lot of vaulted frames/weapons.

Special weapons are tradeable , Sentinels no ... always was that way . Even leaving that aside , the lack of common sense its not asking or try it before buying stock ... or not be surprise that nobody never sold it (its not a new player to be so naive)   .