Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sooo what content is next in line for PC?

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

In no particular order but these have all been shown as coming soon in one way or another as coming soon...

IPS rework

Finishing off Volt and I hope gara's (she needs scaling on her 4 if nothing else) reworks

PoE extra's such as dargyn that you can steal (personally see no reason for them but people have been shouting loud enough for it), new eidolons to fight etc

Some more augments

Some more Zaw parts

Prime Access for loki and his associated weapons/accessories so their relics in iirc February

Khora - likely delayed slightly

Umbra - no idea when that will get here

We are going to get tennogen next unfinished round with new frame and maybe with new damage...  And then maybe on spring is umbra with quest. Because DE know soonest they give us all this,sooner thet can finish with new open world that is good for old and new players...

TBH I don't consider prime releases, skins, reworks or even vehicles as content. 

47 minutes ago, OoKeNnEtHoO said:

Based on the last Devstream, we will likely get Khora, IPS update, The Sacrifice (with Excalibur Umbra), and then the new open area in Venus, in that order.

Nothing on the kingpin system?

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

TBH I don't consider prime releases, skins, reworks or even vehicles as content. 

Nothing on the kingpin system?

They haven’t said much about the kingpin system. All they’ve stated is that they’re still working on it, little by little.

1 hour ago, NightBlitz said:

personally...id like the other half of Focus 2.5. its better now than it used to be sure... but the farming part of it needs help. im tired of the current farm for it.

sadly, they havent mentioned it pretty much at all since the first half was released

ah forgot about focus 2.whatever it is now lol... yeah that's supposedly on the cards to, preferably sooner rather than later because like you I think the current system needs 'fixing'. 

When you can get more focus standing in 45mins of eidolon fighting (shards for 25k) than you can in an entire day of non meta farming there's something wrong (not that I want shards nerfing obviously)

1 hour ago, NightBlitz said:

personally...id like the other half of Focus 2.5. its better now than it used to be sure... but the farming part of it needs help. im tired of the current farm for it.

sadly, they havent mentioned it pretty much at all since the first half was released

And some powers need o be tweaked to make it seem worth the effort to max them.

Of the ones I unlocked, Blazing Dash is one that is worth unlocking to max. The jump from 600 to 1000 damage from Rank 5 to Rank 6 is huge, and makes all points I spend worth it.

Also, abilities that cost more energy as you rank them or cost the same as you rank them. They should start costing less like Zenurik's Void Static, it goes from 2 e/s to 1e/s at max rank, to me, it symbolizes the mastery you got over the power.