Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just A Friendly Corpus Ship's Windows Reminder

Nez-Kal

Dear DE

I am going to shoot out every window in every Public mission in a Corpus Ship Tile Set, for no other reason than because you literally allow me too.

If enough new players complain about it, I'm sure you'll finally make some form of "adjustment" to this Troll Food you've sprinkled so well in these tile sets.

With Love, "I can still feel my heart growing darker and darker by the day" Valley

1 minute ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

You're most likely just going to get yourself banned for bad behavior than get any change made, but if thats how you feel, go ahead, embrace the consequences.

They can't ban me for something they cannot prove I'm actually doing. I'm saying I'm doing it, but they can't actually prove I'm going around in low level missions and subjecting other players to it. Like Quite Shy saying she's going to do this, or she IS doing that. They can't just ban her because of what she says with no proof what-so-ever.

I'm sure they can use "Admittance of Guilt", pointing at this post, but they'd best do the same with those Youtubers from now on too, regardless of joke or not status of message.

Just now, Tangent-Valley said:

They can't ban me for something they cannot prove I'm actually doing. I'm saying I'm doing it, but they can't actually prove I'm going around in low level missions and subjecting other players to it. Like Quite Shy saying she's going to do this, or she IS doing that. They can't just ban her because of what she says with no proof what-so-ever.

I'm sure they can use "Admittance of Guilt", pointing at this post, but they'd best do the same with those Youtubers from now on too, regardless of joke or not status of message.

Its actually easier than you think. A player can report you with a mission log kept by the game you know.

I've broken plenty of windows simply bullet jumping near them. throw on any of the Bullet jump modifiers and it's practically guaranteed unless you sidestep them and take the long way around. Why is it that the Corpus cannot afford decent atmospheric pressure rated glass for their windows?

Just now, RICK_BO said:

I've broken plenty of windows simply bullet jumping near them. throw on any of the Bullet jump modifiers and it's practically guaranteed unless you sidestep them and take the long way around. Why is it that the Corpus cannot afford decent atmospheric pressure rated glass for their windows?

Judging by their MO its not that they can't, its that they are too cheap to follow safety regulations.

I've noticed a few times when it happens its caused by Exploding barrels or the freezing barrel one that accidentally activate when people bullet jump near it. Its usually unintentional but I don't think I mind it occasionally exploding. Adds character to the tileset instead of an empty arena.