Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.0

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, _STAR_L0RD_ said:

@[DE]Megan

Improved Sprint/Toggle Sprint so that sprinting stops less often. Ty so much its a really nice improvement BUT going into operator mode still stops it (only thing that seem to stop toggle sprint atm )

One other thing PLSSSSSSSS I BEG YOU can you make a separate option for archwing toggle sprint ( toggle sprint is really bad for archwing ) its a really easy thing to add to the game and would make archwing a much better experience .

Hope one of the devs reads this. 

Melee attacks disable Sprint Toggle as well, that and along with the rest of the bugs that were introduced with this Patch/Hotfix,

As much as I appreciate all the hard work you guys do to bring us Updates, QOLs, Fixes and such, but surely it makes sense to invest in a Test Server if you guys already do not have one and have some staff actually play test all the fixes before letting them go "Live" for us players to test and report instead?

Isn't this counterproductive at best when you have to hotfix and patch all over again on recurrent issues/bugs that were plaguing the game before?

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Eidolon Lures now follow both Warframe or Operator rather than just the Warframe. The Lure will also now teleport to the player it’s following if/when it gets too far away/stuck. 

this just made managing the lures annoying and the lures itself.

not leaving them in a safe distance with the warframe is a huge difference and they get in the way when taking out the shield.

the battle is still fairly easy but the lures suddenly boxes you out.

the teleport function is not also working

"Equinox on hold! We're actually going back to the drawing board on the Equinox Mend / Maim Augment. After more testing, we simply didn't like how it was working and we're trying out an entirely new design."

Very surprising.... was it too strong? Or do you guys really give these augments that much thought?

]\'[

Great stuff! 

Still think Equinox should benefit from her Metamorphosis stat boosts permanently while in the respective form.  

And 25 shields per kill? Might want to increase that just a bit. Like, double at the very least.

Otherwise, great job DE!

Added a reusable Blueprint for converting Intact Sentient Cores to Exceptional Sentient Cores. This Blueprint is available from Onkko in Cetus. This is an addition to help provide an alternative, but still invested, way for players to progress in the Quills. 

this is the best change ever

47 minutes ago, DeathshotSE said:

Are some patch notes missing?

I notice the crosshair is different now and I really like it. Red circle when charging weapons. Blue circle when reloading. Sprinting crosshair is now dimmed with vertical bars instead of the blur.

this is from last patch, i think, or was it included when ghoul bounties started

Woo! Thanks for the additions as always, but especially thanks for the vast number of QOL changes and bug fixes! These are my highlights:

You can now damage Vay Hek up to 25% of his total Health (was 10% previously) while his Propaganda Drone is active

Added a Kuva count label under the ‘confirm’ button when attempting to reroll a Riven to inform you of how much Kuva you currently have. 

Improved Sprint/Toggle Sprint so that sprinting stops less often

Fixed Kavats playing death sounds when changing Mods in the Simulacrum Arsenal.

I like to say that new content is nice, but it doesn't mean much if your existing content doesn't work or is a pain in the &#!.

1 minute ago, andotz said:

this is the best change ever

tell us how you feel when you see both heart nyth(cut version, need 3 base gems per craft of 3 cut versions), and eidolon sentirum(cut version ditto on need three to craft cut version) in order to turn those plus 2 intact cores worth 200 standing, plus 5k creds, into 2k standing worth of cores.

note captures grant up to 8 of the improved cores, kills grant 4, simply blowing a single limb off grants 1.

at the same time they made the 100 standing cores a 100% rate on vombalysts instead of in the 20% range.

2 minutes ago, andotz said:

this is from last patch, i think, or was it included when ghoul bounties started

yes, most people didn't notice most refinements in later patches. my guess is that making it more visible is why overlay map is now so heavily right shifted so as to not overlap the reticle.. unfortunately its fairly nauseating for something self evident by your actual animations in the first place doubled as a ui element being showcased. #mindboggle

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed casting Ash’s Shuriken on a knocked down enemy resulting in the Slash Status Effect hitting several times a second, often killing the enemy outright. This was most commonly seen when using Zenurik’s Temporal Blast.

Oh great, not only does Ash not get improvments on his rework or a remedy to the "screen popping" cutscene nonsense Steve claimed to want fixed, we get more nerfs to my favorite frame. Devs, tell me the truth? Do you actually hate ninjas?

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Security cameras now trigger more intelligently, the Corpus have upgraded their software. 

What, do they see through walls now? Stealth is completely useless? They were already bad enough triggering even when not in the laser's line of sight. Or do you mean that silliness was fixed? I sure hope its the latter, but something tells me probably not. I just got off work so I have yet to test it.

Archived