Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.0

[DE]Megan

6 hours ago, steelblueskies said:

tell us how you feel when you see both heart nyth(cut version, need 3 base gems per craft of 3 cut versions), and eidolon sentirum(cut version ditto on need three to craft cut version) in order to turn those plus 2 intact cores worth 200 standing, plus 5k creds, into 2k standing worth of cores.

note captures grant up to 8 of the improved cores, kills grant 4, simply blowing a single limb off grants 1.

at the same time they made the 100 standing cores a 100% rate on vombalysts instead of in the 20% range.

damn

yeah i've just seen the reqs, having this network connection problem thing again and its hard to login

DE, bounty missions are failing at the beginning again

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Bounties are now Mastery Rank tiered! In the current system, a player of any Mastery Rank could queue up and join any Bounty, even the highest level ones! In order to avoid a mismatch in experience, we've simply set each Bounty to have a default Mastery Rank. It looks a little something like this: https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/uploads/prototype_sabotage.png

Is that image just an example or the actual rank required? Am I completely wrong in thinking that an MR5 versus level 40-60 enemies is just a leech? I see MR8s in chat everyday asking someone to give free mods that aren't broken. Welp, at least i'll get the 1000 revives achievement.

First of all thx for this update, it's awesome. QoL changes have always been my favorite (I'd be happy with far less content but more polish).
Also insta-bought the collection, it looks awesome, and I love the sound change for the secondary skin.

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Improved Sprint/Toggle Sprint so that sprinting stops less often. 

The change I quoted in particular is one that I've been asking for years, and I can't believe it actually happened! You cannot believe how much this impacts my state of mind when I play (I have pretty intense OCD). This said, you removed the fact that the toggle would keep being on between switches with operator. I'm sure it's not intentional. Could you revert it and make it so that I keep sprinting between operator switches? Thanks!

13 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

With the QoL changes mentioned on Reddit from Pablo, when can we see a "favorite" feature in the foundry? I would like to segregate certain items I craft often from the cluttered list that changes duing updates like Plains of Eidolon. It would also be nice to produce a new tab for all of the Ostron resources + Zaws instead of putting them under "Miscellaneous". I feel the Foundry and Inventory could use more QoL additions and a more streamlined UI.

opening profile and check is really hard huh

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

MESA PRESIDIO SKIN
Conquer the unknown with this fortress of exquisite style.

looks good...except for the "skirt" on the lower back.....PLEASE make it removable auxiliary.....just doesnt really fit at all imo....bad enough we have large syndanas (not that that is a bad thing)....

if the ends where attached to her ankles it wouldnt be AS obnoxious.

There is also some really bad clipping of it as well at the outside upper leg. (all the more reason to make it auxiliary)

Ooh thanks a lot for these updates! They are indeed some quality fixing, specially related to the Lures and the Eidolon. It's certainly nice. Thanks!Ooh thanks a lot for these updates! They are indeed some quality fixing, specially related to the Lures and the Eidolon. It's certainly nice. Thanks!

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

PERLA PISTOL SKIN
Transform any pistol, with this baroque revolver skin.
*This skin can be equipped on any dual or single pistol Secondary! 

Hmm any single pistol you say? Tell me more about how this should work on my Atomos so i can have a pocket flamethower.

Edit: Noting that Atomos can be dual-wielded with throwing weapons also.

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.0

• Improved Sprint/Toggle Sprint so that sprinting stops less often. 
  • Standing in place with sprint key down no longer causes the sprint posture (for the purposes of Prowl and such).

Is it just me or did crouch cancel sprint before? I'm finding it awkward that I am now sprinting out of crouch when I need to eek forward a little bit to line up a bullet jump or for other various reasons. Was this intentional? If not, I wouldn't mind crouch still cancelling sprint. Isn't the point of crouching to slow down for stealth or reduced movement anyway?

Archived