Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.0

[DE]Megan

@[DE]Megan

Improved Sprint/Toggle Sprint so that sprinting stops less often. Ty so much its a really nice improvement BUT going into operator mode still stops it (only thing that seem to stop toggle sprint atm )

One other thing PLSSSSSSSS I BEG YOU can you make a separate option for archwing toggle sprint ( toggle sprint is really bad for archwing ) its a really easy thing to add to the game and would make archwing a much better experience .

Hope one of the devs reads this. 

1 minute ago, MadnessBomber said:

You guys sure have been hard at work... Amazes me that any of you get sleep. 

So I really agree with you but there is a new bug seemingly tied to the updating of account information (end of mission rewards) that causes sessions to be deleted which has really messed me up (I got some good drops that I farmed for a while for and now they gone)

vacuum sometimes won't collect mats from the floor, in a similar manner t3 amp scaffold (alt fire) sometimes can be used on the move and others only when standing still.

focus conversion button freezes the games completely.

the lure improvements are nice but now with 'always follow' they mess with weapon aiming a lot and there are those blind spots-immunity animations that still exist, so lots of handicaps for no reason (can't they just behave like a 2nd sentinel or something?). i used to hack them in operator form so switching to frame would just 'park' them where i wanted them

what about the infamous ingame plains timer? not every1 has a second monitor to watch a 3rd party site. shouldn't something like this (time tracking) come by default instead of so many ppl asking it for so long? why so stiff for real improvements

keep up, good work : )

ps. unairu wisps: do they have to be so tiny and gray? cause we can t find them in the night grass

I don't want to be rude, but this requirements blueprint for sentient cores conversion ... it's just bad. Who would ever thought it would be a good idea? I mean, there is plenty of better ways to grade your standing with Quills if you are into Teralyst killing, but if you don’t have a proper setup or just don't know how it should be done, grinding sentient cores is horrendously painful. Therefore, turning intact cores to exceptional ones could be a nice way to have some additional rep for a newbie, but you are asking for a high-tier and rare resources which are only accessible for those who have Surah rank with Ostron. This is kind of defying logics, don’t you think so?

update notes seem VERY incomplete. . .

wheres the mention for what you did to the overlay map for example?

in default "over the right shoulder" view its now heavily offset further right of screen center, and remains right shifted if camera is moved to "over left shoulder" view too. nonsensical change and i see no new interface options to self remedy this at all. seems to be some stickiness if spamming the left/right camera shift key while moving too. sometimes it seems to get stuck in a kind of inbetween, almost but not quite as far over. at least the latter camera shift is easily remedied by waiting and shifting again.

can't say if its a fix or a break but overlay map also seems to be smaller, along with radar icons used, again with no way to change via settings(i need further testing of variations down from my 78 meter enemy radar default setup). was it always supposed to be scaling down the mapdraw and iconography with larger radar ranges and just didn't until now?

need to run for some more hours, but also seeing enemies spawning in survivals at MUCH longer distances than they should(noting in tiles i've been rolling for a few hours a day for months, ods and assur notably). 78 meter radar showing units spawning up to four tiles away pathing wise depending on geometry instead of no more than two tile chunks.

looking for additional community confirmation on above as well, but seems some things may be behaving slightly off and wanted to get some eyeballs on it while continuing.

------------

lure change, unfortunately has to be of a critical bent. apologies if it reads overtly hostile instead, i have tried to keep that sort of kneejerk out of it.

unless you are making multiple lures respond as a single unit, the change to follow or hold for BOTH frame and operator is a direct nerf to soloists.

minimum you require 2, optimally you take more than two lures for safety.

having them follow frame instead of needing to navigate gingerly and press x on each without fudging up to keep moving them up or to make them hold until doing it again to move them up is a MASSIVE difference. 

would you like to press one button to move the follow point and again to leave it parked, or 2-4 time for each operation.

worse you could CHOOSE before this. if one wanted lures to only follow operator? do the time cost press x to interact to hold then follow AS operator. want them to start following frame instead? repeat with frame. this removes a tactical option ON TOP OF adding the nuisance layer of multiple interacts(and for follow commands probable errors as the dang things crowd and shift and the interact autolocks on the wrong one).

its bad enough not doing this with a healer frame, instead relying on ancient healer specters and shield osprey specters to help lures endure the aoe and targeted spray of the otherwise noninteractive eidolon design(who just runs rng patterns and seeking bullets unless you are under for a stomp, otherwise just continuing to stomp walk randomly.), needing to either spam specter uses as they suicide under his feet or handle the direct interact regularly as terry the mindless drone continues stumbling in a random vector . adding more  micromanagement is NOT helpful and delimits options for soloists who cannot simply have one person play the pied piper instead.

Dear DE,

BUY A DAMN TEST SERVER AND TEST YOUR DAMN PATCHES. 

You'd think a dev with a game in beta this long would be able to release a patch without completely destroying everything.  Do you guys only code when you're so drunk you can't see straight or something?

I may have encountered a fairly big issue regarding forma. 

So, earlier today, I decided to forma my akmagnus in order to fit in a riven mod. I decided to buy one, and had noticed the buy 3 option that was newly added. 

I decided to buy 3, and it say the purchase was succesful. A box then popped up saying that a forma was not installed, and asked if I wanted to install one. 

I said yes, and the game proceeded to use a forma, but not actually polarize a slot. It also completely deranged my akmagnus. 

It would be greatly appreciated if you could look into this. 

2 hours ago, coachu2 said:

Did you guys do something to arca plasmor? It deals pitiful damage after this patch

Yeah. I noticed it as well. I've tried it with the new Harrow aug, and after activating his 4th, the damage output was laughable...like taking 5 shots to deal with a lvl 30 Grineer grunt

Also, I can't buy the new Syandana separately? Is that correct?

Archived