Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Valentine Event

CapAllan

1 minute ago, Void-Gunslinger said:

Yes, just like the last year Halloween event! Oh, wait.

I blame workload or something unintentional. Doesn't mean it will happen same with Valentine one too.

Maybe you are right but we will see :)

Personally I'd like to see all* the Conclave variants be reintroduced, and a custom gametype/map UI so people can set up custom games with, say, only starter weapon sets (Braton, Lato, Skana, Excalibur / Paris, Kunai, Bo / Volt / ???, ???, Mag) for example.

The variants (which aren't bound to particular events) so far:
-Quick Steel (hikou variation with fusilai alt-fire and nikana, no powers). Exempt due to having no event-exclusive designs, save for the sigil awarded.
-Opticors only (only Opticor).

*All of the variants that don't have event-exclusive effects, as well as a few other modes in the other gametypes for variety's sake.

2 hours ago, Ksaero said:

What was the ship decoration you received? I don't recall anything besides Eros Oro.

2 hours ago, Airwolfen said:

I think the one that arcs electricity. Though I'm not sure.

The regular Oro, it was also available as Orbitor Decoration though I am not sure from which event.

3 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

The regular Oro, it was also available as Orbitor Decoration though I am not sure from which event.

Not sure what one either. But I believe it was the one with the Hikou where you could fire a single or a fan of 3.

Edited by Airwolfen

2 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

By the regular Oro, I’m guessing you’re talking about the one that lightning comes out of. If you are, that decoration was from the Quick Steel Event.

3 hours ago, Ksaero said:

What was the ship decoration you received? I don't recall anything besides Eros Oro.

There was the one from Quick Steel. Both Quick Steel and the Hearts and Arrows events were held kinda back to back of sorts I think, hence my fuzzy memory.

I like the Conclave to a degree, but ever since the Arca Plasmor has been introduced it's pretty much all cancer. I think if the added bots to the conclave more people would play it, because nothing turns a player away faster than losing to a cheesy weapon to a cheesy player. Conclave desperately needs a fix.

18 minutes ago, CapAllan said:

There was the one from Quick Steel. Both Quick Steel and the Hearts and Arrows events were held kinda back to back of sorts I think, hence my fuzzy memory.

Oh, I thought you meant one particular event from which you got only one reward instead of two.