Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Warframes Revisited

[DE]Connor

Some of these needs hurt and while I hope the numbers are there I have a feeling these reworks will get revisited. At least with Banshee, while no one likes losing a metal farmer, it's an interesting change that sounds like it could still have a place within this game. 

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

Banshee... as expected, over kill nerf so it's actually going to make the experience with soundquake worse than before, way to go people asking for a nerf.  While I didnt play RQ often, this change has basically just made banshee's RQ pretty much useless imo.  Soundquake isn't strong enough on it's own and the old augment was the only thing that made it viable at high level.  

Ok.. watched the livestream, my god that looks like it's going to make it long winded in missions.

The damage output seems to be pretty damn good....

35 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

Air Burst - New ability replacing Dive Bomb. A projectile that causes an AoE burst on contact, ragdolling enemies. Can be fired into Tornadoes to make them bigger.

Is it at least aimable (like Ember's Fireball) or does it always go straight infront (Like Harrow's Condem)?