[DE]Connor

Dev Workshop: Warframes Revisited

I'd still love to just be that unstoppable juggernaut as Chroma, can we still have that please by changing some %s around? ;A;

Edit: Happy for the changes to the 'Press 4 and snooze' skills to make them actively engaging.

Edited by Amyte
add

I love the Mag buffs, they've been a long time coming, but I'm wondering if her passive is going to get a second pass in the near future?  Universal Vacuum + the Vacuum Mod kind of makes it superfluous, the only advantage it gives is 'pull some ammo drops, maybe, if you can time the bullet jumps just right back to back to back to back.'  Maybe pull the Polarize shards, something like that?

• Upvote 1

@[DE]Rebecca please don't use this host for gif files, it made my chrome to attempt suicide, and I efficiently can't read the first page of this topic.

PS: I "sniff" that you need an Ember acc - I do have my formas and game time up on her. Be careful.

Edited by phoenix1992

Use my account for any frames. Ember Prime (has Firequake build) or Banshee Prime has two Resonating Quake builds or Ash.

Feel free to use my account for my Banshee Build! I know she's not the best but, she does the work! She's built for resonating quake!

Edited by BetrayedMutt

Some of these needs hurt and while I hope the numbers are there I have a feeling these reworks will get revisited. At least with Banshee, while no one likes losing a metal farmer, it's an interesting change that sounds like it could still have a place within this game. 

Too many, I don't like it absolutely as an upgrade. I think Warframe as Volt Atlas race were going to be amplified so far we others would have had to be let stay. Dear developers are disappointed but disappointed, which will give me time and PL spent on the forms?

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

Banshee... as expected, over kill nerf so it's actually going to make the experience with soundquake worse than before, way to go people asking for a nerf.  While I didnt play RQ often, this change has basically just made banshee's RQ pretty much useless imo.  Soundquake isn't strong enough on it's own and the old augment was the only thing that made it viable at high level.  

Ok.. watched the livestream, my god that looks like it's going to make it long winded in missions.

The damage output seems to be pretty damn good....

We really need a hp counter for the walls for Gara. Walls breaking without notice isn't really fun if you're against anything that can deal serious damage to you in a matter of seconds.