The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Present to Spacemom

Zuhan

Good afternoon all. I have always been fascinated with the Hidden Kuria around Warframe that I dedicated a lot of time finding all of them so I can have my own statuette on my landing craft, and now with my recent purchase of a 3D printer, I can print one out. This is the first one I printed, once I get it painted and detailed I want to send it to Spacemom as a gift :).

Tell me what you guys think.

AYYKcy6.jpg

3 hours ago, Zuhan said:

Good afternoon all. I have always been fascinated with the Hidden Kuria around Warframe that I dedicated a lot of time finding all of them so I can have my own statuette on my landing craft, and now with my recent purchase of a 3D printer, I can print one out. This is the first one I printed, once I get it painted and detailed I want to send it to Spacemom as a gift :).

Tell me what you guys think.

nice. looking at this really makes me wish we had more warframe merchandise. oh how bad i want a life sized Corinth prop. and a dragon nikana prop

Edited by Ragingwasabi

1 hour ago, Leahzar said:

Make a hidden compartment with a little speaker that says "Hey, Kiddo" every once in a while :p but shhhhh.... don't tell Rebb!

I was actually thinking of adding a noise box that makes the Kuria noise. Not exactly that advanced yet in the modeling to do that however, couple more "classes" lol.

Edited by Zuhan
Grammer

3 minutes ago, HazedTG said:

This is awesome. I especially like the base with the engraved lotus symbol. Are you planning to do more of these? (other models I mean)

A printed Dethcube would be awesome :P

Haven't really thought of that yet. Wanted the Kuria since the day I found my first one (want the original "Orokitty" as well). I might be looking at making some sentinels at somepoint.